United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

Are you serious CG? I did the merge for the best of our members. You are running nothing but a dictatorship. You are the one who took the UN by force, and threatened to attack my nation if I did not go along with you.

And unlike Lion Heart, I did this for the best of the UN, and I didn't leave my men to fend for themselves. Everyone who doesn't believe me look at this.

To: Gilbert Torres From: danizduhman Date: 3/7/2009 12:31:38 AM

Subject: RE: URGENT! UN OFFICIAL

Message: Who am I? Coolgreen44 and I are the future of the United Nations. Shadow is no longer in charge here.

If you join us, and help us make UN a great alliance, your nation will be spared. You can continue to work in FA, under our wing.

If you do not, I'm afraid you are aware of the consequences.

The tactics of the CG "government" hint of a dark side. I'm afraid you are not what you are trying to project.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see the point in posting that message. First of all it is not from me, and second everything he says is true. I will break it down for you as it appears to have gone over your head.

Who am I? Coolgreen44 and I are the future of the United Nations. Shadow is no longer in charge here.

That is true, we took power.

If you join us, and help us make UN a great alliance, your nation will be spared. You can continue to work in FA, under our wing.

Danizduhman is offering you a chance to stay and be apart of the government ... How evil !!!

If you do not, I'm afraid you are aware of the consequences.

And that is true too, if you do not accept his offer you won't be apart of the government ... and if you plot against the new government we will get you out of the alliance. Boy...Dan is evil.

I'm glad you see what this new empire is soon to be.

Empire implies Emperor and you will find know Emperor here. We are a democracy like the United Nations should be, stop trying to change the facts. Thanks.

Empire implies Emperor and you will find know Emperor here. We are a democracy like the United Nations should be, stop trying to change the facts. Thanks.

I'm not changing anything. The message tells it all, if you are not with CG there will be consequences.

And stop lying, that message came straight from you, even if another member sent it, it came from you.

You did not mean that there would be consequences in my government position if I did not join, but meant that

if I didn't you would attack.

I'm tired of how you are trying to get around the real facts.

You are running an evil empire, that will soon be a communist alliance.

I'm not changing anything. The message tells it all, if you are not with CG there will be consequences.

And stop lying, that message came straight from you, even if another member sent it, it came from you.

You did not mean that there would be consequences in my government position if I did not join, but meant that

It came from me, but was sent by someone else, yea. If it came from me directly why did I not send it directly? :wacko:

Gilbert did you note how we didn't attack you? If it was meant that we would destroy you if you did not join us would we not have attacked you when it become so clearly evident?

If you insist...

ny-yankee-logo.jpg

Good to know all communists are evil. :popcorn:

Edited by Zikawe

First of all, if you're not with CG, than the consequences are you won't be in United Nations government. That isn't a threat, it's a fact, so stop strawcasing his message.

Second of all, how exactly do you know that message came from CG? I suppose you can read his mind right? Because you have sources in high places that tell you CG personally tasked danizduhman to send you that message? So now we're going to start accusing people of lying here are we?

Third of all, you are obviously going to read what ever you want out of nothing, and than claiming you are right and the facts you have conjured are right. These are the facts. danizduhman wrote the message. He knows what he means, he told us what he means, and you are just sprouting accusations to smear him.

Last of all, of course, how could I forget Godwin's law? While you haven't descended to calling him Hitler, you're only a step short. Last time I checked, it wasn't Coolgreen who abandoned his alliance and seek someone else's protection. Last time I checked, it wasn't Coolgreen who forcibly disbanded and carried out an absorption with the said alliance without a vote.

CG's government is the only legitmate government UN has seen. Did your government not re-form United Nations after English Empires (who was the leader) disbanded it? How is the old government any different from CG's?

Gilbert, first you called CG's administration a dictatorship, then called it an empire, then called it a communist alliance. Can you pick one, and stick with it? Which one do you really think it is?

Edited by XRCatD

Okay CG, whatever you say. You keep on hiding your true intensions.

Your new government is not what diplomacy stands for.

And just what are his true intentions?

I believe you want to say "Your new government does not stand for democracy", and no, you're wrong. They have a forum and have democratically elected a government. Maybe you should check your facts before you speak.

I figure that this dispute should be decided on the battlefield and not on the forums, considering it will never get solved diplomatically lol.

From the actions of Roman Empire, it looks like they've realized they can't take the moral high ground and are now forcibly absorbing nations via warfare.

Guys u kno wat, Gilbert Torres is right, this guy u call leader is really planning something endangering the whole alliance of the UN,

I am planning to help the alliance, it is the Roman Empire who is striving to destroy us. First they try to threaten people into merging, and when that doesn't work they send people to attack United Nations members.

I am planning to help the alliance, it is the Roman Empire who is striving to destroy us. First they try to threaten people into merging, and when that doesn't work they send people to attack United Nations members.

U kno wat, u should be destroyed by them, they kno wat u r planning, and so do i, GIVE IT UP, heh u will never win aganist them -_-