Dragonisian Declaration

Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: This is also propaganda

ic:

"People of the world, for to long.. we have suffered under the UFE's interpretation of the Francoist AND Feederite doctrine. Their version of their interpretation of Fracno's words are ruthless.. and nothing short of destructive, not lending to Empire building, or to winning the hearts of the people, but instead to solely holding a gun to their head and intruding in affairs around the world that aren't always their concern. Unfortunately, we have long stood by our Pacifican brothers.. in the hope that as they gained more land.. held more power, it would pacify their lusts and greed for control through military force. Franco.. would be rolling over in his grave. He would be the first to tell you, to form a brother hood first takes heart.. over a gun. That to keep your people and your troops in line requires far more than threats and arrogance.. the looming specter of constant war. You must also build the people up, you must uplift them, give them a purchase and part in that strength and that empire. This is where the UFE has failed to perform its role in representing Francoism and the Pacifican Creed in this world. They only used the fire of the Pacifican Star.. and not the light of it."

"I call upon the people of the world to unite behind myself and my allies, to toss down this rogue and extremist doctrine. To begin insurgency against the plight of purist.. imperialistic.. tyranny. It is time for the Old Pacific Order created by this tyranny to end, and a New one to rise that will truly be Bob's shining star. We can create this dream together. A world united by leadership through merit. Where the biggest fish are the ones that are creative and inventive enough to survive the darkest hours to which they are exposed. A world were the fit.. are truly rewarded and the unfit are sheltered beneath the strength of their wings. I know many of you have held true to being allied with the UFE and Tahoe a very long time and have deep rooted friendships although you also recognize the problems which I see now as the object of their aggression. I ask you to ask yourselves... If they can turn on a brother, who will they turn on next? Tahoe wasn't a brother, they were just a friend. And they are believing Tahoe's lies about us.. over our word that we did nothing to invoke this war. They have been deceived and they willingly believe it."

"Millions are suffering under the weight of bombardment and missiles in all nations. It does not have to be this way. I offered to pay 100 billion to Tahoe after the nuclear strikes from Lavoe as a good will to help them recover taking no fault for the disaster which had befallen them. They rejected it, instead opting to bomb innocents in India. Thank God... we are prepared. Thank God.. we dug deep and hard and sought to protect our people for if we had not many millions more would right now be dead."

"Given this war has been started by them, we demand nothing less than absolute unconditional surrender. We give our word we will be fair with their people and make sure they are not harmed. Their government leaders may even go without being prosecuted allowing them to return to their lives as citizens under whatever portion of our allies eventually takes control over their particular domain. If these terms are accepted fast enough (48 hours rl), we may even simply have them rebuild the damage they have done in India and not even remove their governments at all. We are tired of war, and the world is also."

"If these terms are not accepted, then a humanitarian crisis in your homelands.. will begin.. of an unprecedented scale. If you seek to harm our people, we will make certain.. that far worse happens to yours. We have prepared for this for a very long time, recognizing how unstable Bob is after having taken our first nukes many years ago. We are not unfamiliar with war and those who take pretenses to think we are, are utter fools. Those who think they can ignore all the preparations we have made for such a long time, are also.. fools. Do not underestimate our capacity.. and especially the capacities of our very capable allies. Our enemies have 5 days (rl) to chose to accept these terms although we may revoke their offering at any time."

NPODragonisia.jpg

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"The One Hundrend Billion in Aid is still an option they may take to rebuild their broken society and mend these wounds. I have always said I would be more than happy to give them that. They are the ones with the additional and unnecessary stipulations. Get them to accept this, and I will gladly give them the 100 Billion for the sake of their people. We have plenty to rebuild with. As we have stated, we are prepared for the worst of Bob. This war was utterly unnecessary."

"I am well aware of your teeth. But we have a lot more of them. And we have several rows of them waiting to rotate in wheras... the two of you just recently took fists to the mouths so to speak for this analogy with those nukes. We are sorry to hear of your people's suffering, but when you act like you have the past several days the strength of that sympathy is greatly hindered."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Your not getting an surrender from someone your no match against. You can get peace terms these will be expressed privately.

OOC: You don't have troops on my shores without going through my navy so don't even bother bringing that up.

Any attempt to bring war to my corner of the world will result in your damn hill of moles being gassed.

You will surrender to UFE / Tahoe and pay reparations, admit your cowardly attack, and dismantle those 'sea crawlers'.

The Tahoe Republic tires of this. You have an hour to accept our terms of surrender of face anhilliation. We did not and never have wanted to destroy Dragonisia, only punish them for their actions. Their continued demonstration of their instability and continued threats of use of weapons of mass destruction is leading us to feel we have no choice.

"His SDI and Missile defenses are far from perfect." The Chairman would yawn. "If he wants a war it will be so damaging and costly to him that it'd really not be worth it to tarnish the glory of his nation for it."

This would not be war, it would be pest control. Your delusions on your ability to even strike at us make for good reasons on why drugs should be banned.