A little help

rjm391

From the war declaration against your nation by the Pacifican, "Plotting against the NPO War", it would seem that your goose is cooked, for the time being atleast.

I am sure this attack does not stem merely from your dislike for NPO, must be in response to some overt act on your part. Not liking someone can also manifest itself in form of avoidance of that someone, that would have been a better path to adopt. of course this is merely my opinion and by no means 'the only way'.

Also people usually do not send financial aid or for that matter any aid to an unaligned nation being targeted by an alliance. I would suggest talking to them and exploring possibilities of snatching peace from the jaws of war. You dont have to stop disliking them in order to do so. Once peace has been obtained you can go your merry way.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

From the war declaration against your nation by the Pacifican, "Plotting against the NPO War", it would seem that your goose is cooked, for the time being atleast.

I am sure this attack does not stem merely from your dislike for NPO, must be in response to some overt act on your part. Not liking someone can also manifest itself in form of avoidance of that someone, that would have been a better path to adopt. of course this is merely my opinion and by no means 'the only way'.

Also people usually do not send financial aid or for that matter any aid to an unaligned nation being targeted by an alliance. I would suggest talking to them and exploring possibilities of snatching peace from the jaws of war. You dont have to stop disliking them in order to do so. Once peace has been obtained you can go your merry way.

Alright I was plotting against NPO and they attacked but I didn't surrender to them cause I'm not scared of them. I don't regret my dession of my plotting but I won't do it again -_-

Alright I was plotting against NPO and they attacked but I didn't surrender to them cause I'm not scared of them. I don't regret my dession of my plotting but I won't do it again -_-

Oh dear... Get on IRC and beg someone for forgiveness. I heard Z'ha'dum, a Pacifican, is in a good mood these days.

Oy.

If you choose to continue to play this game with your current nation, you will need to speak with NPO.

Don't be ridiculous. Vox Populi is always interested in cases like these.

I'm sure you are. And if the guy wants to play CN like you do, then he should contact you. But I'm sure you would admit that some people like to experience the nation building part of the game, before they realize that pixels are just pixels. If he is one of those people, he should contact NPO.

Reason for war:

"Plotting against the NPO War"

Hmm...

Does this mean the OP had discovered some ultra secret NPO war plans, and was plotting against said war or perhaps trying to blackmail them by threatening to reveal these evil plans?? :o

Or does the declarer just have poor grammar?

I'm sure you are. And if the guy wants to play CN like you do, then he should contact you. But I'm sure you would admit that some people like to experience the nation building part of the game, before they realize that pixels are just pixels. If he is one of those people, he should contact NPO.

Actually, majority of the people like to play with pixels.