Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

WE have found a revolutionary way in starting an alliance. The practice of viewing everything in 2D is why you are confused right now. We CAN have both. We do have both. Neat, huh? And hence, part of the new revolutionary way.

its a contradiction. It does not work in any way or format. No matter in which direction you look at it, it will always be the same outcome

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a contradiction. It does not work in any way or format. No matter in which direction you look at it, it will always be the same outcome

You're getting warmer. Since we have both, then in theory, we could have posted a DoE as well as this DoNE. But that would have been a bit much. So, for all applicable purposes, Collusionists see that we do exist, while non-Collusionists see that we don't. Since we have addressed non-Collusionists here, we kept it simple (because we anticipated some confusion), and decided to be DoNE with it.

WE have found a revolutionary way in starting an alliance. The practice of viewing everything in 2D is why you are confused right now. We CAN have both. We do have both. Neat, huh? And hence, part of the new revolutionary way.

I don't think we're confused. I think you confuse yourself with all your hype about finding a new way to create/establish an alliance. People have done the exact same thing as you except they kept quiet as common sense would dictate.

Will your crazy antics work? Possibly. Maybe people will just think you're crazy and underestimate you. I know that I don't take you seriously at all.

Here's a question too. Have any of your "foreign spies" lost their position which was used to give you information?

I don't think we're confused. I think you confuse yourself with all your hype about finding a new way to create/establish an alliance. People have done the exact same thing as you except they kept quiet as common sense would dictate.

Then they haven't done the exact same thing as us, wouldn't you say? Were they successful? If they weren't successful, then why would we follow their paths? Wouldn't you consider that common sense?

Will your crazy antics work? Possibly. Maybe people will just think you're crazy and underestimate you. I know that I don't take you seriously at all.

Here's a question too. Have any of your "foreign spies" lost their position which was used to give you information?

As I've stated earlier - NPO will be assisting us in our development, through their actions. You know the saying "you can't please everybody"? No matter what NPO does, we will benefit from it. We find this amusing. So, by this notion, if you are going to underestimate us, you should underestimate NPO as well.

We don't have a "position" that is used to give information. Anyone can give information. Anyone can give disinformation as well - but when you have 9 people telling you one thing, and 1 person telling you something else, that person just identified themselves as a planted saboteur. We have caught a few foreign spies.... by which methods I will not discuss.... for obvious reasons.

Edited by Windsor

No. And that's exactly why we don't need but 1. You see, when people come and hand information to you on a silver platter, there's no need for spys. Our 1 active spy was sent to an organization that we don't have a member for. For us, the fewer the spies, the better.

I was talking about spies from foreign entetes. So I'll assume your first answer is invalid.

You're getting warmer. Since we have both, then in theory, we could have posted a DoE as well as this DoNE. But that would have been a bit much. So, for all applicable purposes, Collusionists see that we do exist, while non-Collusionists see that we don't. Since we have addressed non-Collusionists here, we kept it simple (because we anticipated some confusion), and decided to be DoNE with it.

Well I have to say though, Im intrigued too see how this all turns out

I personally don't see it going very far

Then they haven't done the exact same thing as us, wouldn't you say? Were they successful? If they weren't successful, then why would we follow their paths? Wouldn't you consider that common sense?

As I've stated earlier - NPO will be assisting us in our development, through their actions. You know the saying "you can't please everybody"? No matter what NPO does, we will benefit from it. We find this amusing. So, by this notion, if you are going to underestimate us, you should underestimate NPO as well.

We don't have a "position" that is used to give information. Anyone can give information. Anyone can give disinformation as well - but when you have 9 people telling you one thing, and 1 person telling you something else, that person just identified themselves as a planted saboteur. We have caught a few foreign spies.... by which methods I will not discuss.... for obvious reasons.

Ah, you misunderstand me or perhaps I wasn't clear. I was asking if someone who has given you information has lost their ability to give you relevant or valuable information.

You say that as a guise to get more members.

Can you think of how taking notes would cause us to fail?

Ah, you misunderstand me or perhaps I wasn't clear. I was asking if someone who has given you information has lost their ability to give you relevant or valuable information.

Yes. Those that lose that ability are deemed saboteurs and are banned. We've had 2 identified, but only 1 banned, because I'm curious about the other one, and I want to learn more.

I'm saying the only thing they can do is taking notes is not true. Surely there is a way to work your way up the chain. Surely, you can.

And then what? Take more notes? The VIPs of the Collusion are the only ones that have access to internal sensitive information. We know each other's identities, and our bond is unbreakable. There will be no more promotions to that rank. Ever.

Edited by Windsor

Thank you for making your point. It's duely noted. Fortunately, our purpose here does not include impressing Rebel Virginia. We are impressing others, however, and that is much more important. Your logic is based on the traditional model of founding an alliance in CN, whereas we have taken a radical new approach. Therefore, your observations do not apply to us, nor are they credible.

Thank you for providing us with your opinions, however. All feedback can be used as a learning device. If you're interested in helping us to develop, I encourage you to provide us with more feedback, preferably with more details. If not, then you've already served your purpose, and you can move on.

So if you don't mind my asking, who exactly are you impressing? Also, what is so radical about you? People have tried the anonymous alliance thing before many times before you. Soviet Sindorin's Brotherhood of Nod for instance, and then there was that Global Terror Network. They all failed. You may attract a few people, but most people who sign up ain't going to commit because frankly they don't really care.

Now, as for your relevance. What makes you so special? What makes you think you even matter at all? I'm not going to deny this, but it is quite evident there is a cold war going on and that lines are being drawn? Where does Blackstone fit into any of this? Where do they powers that be, in their smoky back rooms, where do they fit Blackstone into their plans? They don't. Frankly Vox and FAN have more relevance in the plans of these people than you do. Honestly I'd be surprised if Blackstone was just smaller than RAD or /A\/A\ when you finally go official or whatever you call it.

Then there's information. What has your spy network uncovered? Probably nothing of relevance. Unless you have people in the top tiers of relevant alliances, you got nothing. I'm going to assume that this is where you tell me that you have the list of "sides" for the next war, well, let me tell you this. That list is the worst kept secret in the world right now. Who hasn't seen it? Even I've seen it. And here's the kicker. Those "sides" aren't even guaranteed. It's just something that some hopeful drew up. It's just speculation.

Do you see where I'm going here? You're giving Blackstone too much credit. You ain't as great or as original as you seem to think you are.

And then what? Take more notes? The VIPs of the Collusion are the only ones that have access to internal sensitive information. We know each other's identities, and our bond is unbreakable. There will be no more promotions to that rank. Ever.

There is more than one way to get info other than internal sensitive information such as IPs. Taking notes is one of them. ;)

Edited by youwish959

So you are just hoping that those 100 so members are going to immediately change alliances when you declare existence?

I also noticed you changed the format of your forums. On your previous one, you can just have people freely look around without registering. Now, you need to register to even look around. Let us assume NPO is really evil as you guys say it is. How would I (assuming you want me as a member) know this isn't a trap set up by NPO itself to get the IP's of people out to get them?

So question is, are you guys really NPO? (oh snap...)

-omfg

So if you don't mind my asking, who exactly are you impressing? Also, what is so radical about you? People have tried the anonymous alliance thing before many times before you. Soviet Sindorin's Brotherhood of Nod for instance, and then there was that Global Terror Network. They all failed. You may attract a few people, but most people who sign up ain't going to commit because frankly they don't really care.

Now, as for your relevance. What makes you so special? What makes you think you even matter at all? I'm not going to deny this, but it is quite evident there is a cold war going on and that lines are being drawn? Where does Blackstone fit into any of this? Where do they powers that be, in their smoky back rooms, where do they fit Blackstone into their plans? They don't. Frankly Vox and FAN have more relevance in the plans of these people than you do. Honestly I'd be surprised if Blackstone was just smaller than RAD or /A\/A\ when you finally go official or whatever you call it.

Then there's information. What has your spy network uncovered? Probably nothing of relevance. Unless you have people in the top tiers of relevant alliances, you got nothing. I'm going to assume that this is where you tell me that you have the list of "sides" for the next war, well, let me tell you this. That list is the worst kept secret in the world right now. Who hasn't seen it? Even I've seen it. And here's the kicker. Those "sides" aren't even guaranteed. It's just something that some hopeful drew up. It's just speculation.

Do you see where I'm going here? You're giving Blackstone too much credit. You ain't as great or as original as you seem to think you are.

Hmmmm. If that was the case, then you wouldn't have spent so much time drafting such a lengthy post. So, let's take it apart and analyze it.

At this point, I do mind you asking. Your line of questioning does not carry the intent of learning more information.... which was the original purpose of them. We have impressed our membership. I am radical because I am a co-founder of an organization that has radically challenged the unwritten rules of how the community has traditionally operated. We are not NoD or GTN. We are NPO-trained. And those that don't care wouldn't care enough to sign-up.

My relevance is irrelevant. How special I am, is also irrelevant. I don't think I matter. Your 3rd sentence was a statement with a question mark at the end - I don't understand it. The answer to your 3rd actual question (4th sentence) is "classified. So is the 4th question. They do - how you can pretend you know so much about a "collusion" is fascinating. I'm glad that Vox and FAN are more known in the plans of whatever people you were referring to in your 6th and 8th sentences - it means we're doing a good job. I'm surprised that you didn't pay attention to the information that was given out - we will not go "official" until we have sufficient membership.

We are not a spy network - this was already mentioned here. Our classified information is, in fact, classified. As is yours, I'm sure. We do have people in the top tiers of relevant alliances, including NPO. The list of "sides" that you and everyone else has - was developed by Blackstone. Of course we have it. That was a speculation - having analyzed the rest of your statements, I'm surprised you were able to gather that on your own.

You obviously do not ask questions to seek knowledge..... which would explain everything you've said here.

Edited by Windsor

So you are just hoping that those 100 so members are going to immediately change alliances when you declare existence?

I also noticed you changed the format of your forums. On your previous one, you can just have people freely look around without registering. Now, you need to register to even look around. Let us assume NPO is really evil as you guys say it is. How would I (assuming you want me as a member) know this isn't a trap set up by NPO itself to get the IP's of people out to get them?

So question is, are you guys really NPO? (oh snap...)

-omfg

Excellent question. Rebel Virgina could really take some notes from you.

The answer to your first question is "yes". This is why we'll overcompensate for what we would otherwise need, because we do anticipate some failing to commit.

You will know this isn't an NPO sting when you find us growing, and a severe lack of widespread lynchings for Blackstone affiliation.

Ah, I see. I don't believe sting operations work one by one. If I may recall, most effective operations are done when all members are caught, not one member at a time. But that is just me talking.

Interesting how you just have faith in your members. Radical indeed...

-omfg

edit: saving myself from a double post here.

So what about the change in the forums? That really is quite suspicious..

Edited by omfghi2u2

Indeed. Faith is important. You obviously have faith in your alliance. Those in MCXA had faith in their leadership.... but we won't go there. That argument can be used in a number of examples; those that have both positive and negative outcomes.

As I've stated earlier, we have had a few get caught, and they were immediately attacked. If this was a sting operation, then they wouldn't have been attacked right away like that - I'm just assuming that they would have waited to get everyone at once. So, assuming that this was a sting.... it would be either/or, not "both at the same time".... sound familar?

Hope that helps.

Indeed. Faith is important. You obviously have faith in your alliance. Those in MCXA had faith in their leadership.... but we won't go there. That argument can be used in a number of examples; those that have both positive and negative outcomes.

As I've stated earlier, we have had a few get caught, and they were immediately attacked. If this was a sting operation, then they wouldn't have been attacked right away like that - I'm just assuming that they would have waited to get everyone at once. So, assuming that this was a sting.... it would be either/or, not "both at the same time".... sound familar?

Hope that helps.

Ah, I see. I did not know some were caught already. Still didnt answer my change in boards though. Why record everyone of your member's IP?

bit off topic but

popedeathstarye3.jpg

Though you should be saying that to me. I just wanted to use that picture. :D (If it offends anyone, I shall take it down.)

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

Ah, I see. I did not know some were caught already. Still didnt answer my change in boards though. Why record everyone of your member's IP?

bit off topic but

popedeathstarye3.jpg

Though you should be saying that to me. I just wanted to use that picture. :D (If it offends anyone, I shall take it down.)

-omfg

[OOC] Oh, LOL. I like that picture. We don't intentionally record IP addresses... it's just something that nearly every board software does. After all, how can you ban an IP if you don't know what it is? In this respect, it is necessary, although I wish it wasn't.

We changed boards to add more security and more features. [/OOC]

Ah, I see. Well, that is all the questions I have for now. If you actually do form out of nowhere and have more then 1 million NS, I would be quite surprised.

Also, our member's lol'ed at your recruitment messages.

-omfg

edit:

Actually, you didn't quite get my question (I dont think I phrased it correctly)

If someone wanted to learn more info about the Blackstone Collusion, why would they need to register? Why not just let them browse your forums without registering? Is it necessary to keep tabs on even visitors?

Edited by omfghi2u2

Yes. It is very possible to take pieces of unclassified information, and put them together to reveal something classified. The practice of forcing those to register to see info is the same practice that most every alliance has. For good reason too. We are no different in this respect.

Yes. It is very possible to take pieces of unclassified information, and put them together to reveal something classified. The practice of forcing those to register to see info is the same practice that most every alliance has. For good reason too. We are no different in this respect.

Hence, the change in forums?

In anticipation of a yes

Gotcha.

-omfg