Nintenderek's 1000th day playing Cybernations

Nintenderek

Nintenderek is the definition of fail when it comes to CN while Bob has been fairly successful. If the best thing you have on him is a typo then you seriously need to find something new.

If success is measured by how well you can hide behind others, the yes, I guess he's been successful.

As for the typo, it's just funny that people will always remember that, but anything you use to discredit Nintenderek will simply vanish, to be completely forgotten.

@Bob: Yes, the thread is about Nintenderek, but as Darth Revan pointed out, it's an OOC area, and such trolling isn't required. I thought you deserved a taste of your own medicine.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If success is measured by how well you can hide behind others, the yes, I guess he's been successful.

As for the typo, it's just funny that people will always remember that, but anything you use to discredit Nintenderek will simply vanish, to be completely forgotten.

@Bob: Yes, the thread is about Nintenderek, but as Darth Revan pointed out, it's an OOC area, and such trolling isn't required. I thought you deserved a taste of your own medicine.

I'm pretty sure most of us have forgotten about Bob's typo. But no matter how much time passes we will always :facepalm: at the mention of Nintenderek.

Yeah Bob is so damn good at hiding. I was looking for him earlier and only managed to find him through his nation link in the CN awards; turns out he has the second most casualties in all of Planet Bob! And we all know hiding behind others is a great way to get those casualties rolling in :rolleyes:

As for the typo, it's just funny that people will always remember that, but anything you use to discredit Nintenderek will probably vanish, to be completely forgotten.

Heh, has is ever occurred to you that that's more due to the people involved? As I'm guessing the subtlety of that will be lost on you, let me preemptively help you out:

Firstly: People will remember Bob, where as whether I like it or not (:() Nintenderek will simply vanish, to be completely forgotten.

Secondly: All people have to mock Bob with is the typo, with Nintenderek however supply is not really the problem :P. Therefore the Bob typo is 'worth' a lot more than anything used with Nintenderek; it's a one-off and is thus more likely to be remembered than any individual failure of Nintenderek.

And Vox storms the morale high-ground yet again ^_^

Thanks Bob...I appreciate that

I think it was because we got the sanction due to ROK joining us on top of a big recruitment drive. We gained it at the loss of our cohesivness and community. Too many new people at once, made it difficult to get to know everyone and set some new common goals.

Anyway, history and mostly off topic. Congrats again Derek.

Not really that much off topic, as my OP for this topic is mostly made up of history.

Then does it make any sense to complain about what you haven't read?

Yes? I could tell it was an anniversary thread by the topic title, and I hate them in general. I fail to see how complaining about them is nonsensical in any capacity.

However, this thread is about you and not my opinion(s) on the cluttering of the forums provided by anniversary threads, so good luck in your future endeavors!! :)

Yeah Bob is so damn good at hiding. I was looking for him earlier and only managed to find him through his nation link in the CN awards; turns out he has the second most casualties in all of Planet Bob! And we all know hiding behind others is a great way to get those casualties rolling in :rolleyes:

Heh, I'm also somewhere in the top 130 without having ever owned a single nuke. It isn't hard.

Heh, has is ever occurred to you that that's more due to the people involved? As I'm guessing the subtlety of that will be lost on you, let me preemptively help you out:

Firstly: People will remember Bob, where as whether I like it or not (:() Nintenderek will simply vanish, to be completely forgotten.

Secondly: All people have to mock Bob with is the typo, with Nintenderek however supply is not really the problem :P. Therefore the Bob typo is 'worth' a lot more than anything used with Nintenderek; it's a one-off and is thus more likely to be remembered than any individual failure of Nintenderek.

Nintenderek will vanish, with a 1000 day old thread...nice try.

Bob has many more forum blunders than just the typo. Trying to fix the typo with the IRCops was also hiliarious, as is his attempted defense of it. Plus, he's a member of Valhalla, and besides Valhalla, almost every other alliance he's been in has failed. He'll attribute this to Nintenderek, but that's just cowardice on his part. Name me one good thing he's ever actually done.

And Vox storms the morale high-ground yet again ^_^

Sorry that I usually only post IC and don't much care for insulting OOC mockery. You'll find I know nobody OOC, and that nobody knows anything about me OOC. I play the game only for the game. I don't give a damn for the little chatter all of you have on IRC about your RL information. OOC is the most pointless, idiotic, game-ruiner, and I myself, have always, ALWAYS, never been a part of it. I realize now you'll say that mocking a typo was an OOC attack, but let's be real here. It had to do with IC measures, and being an IC ruler.

pretty awesome accomplishment for one nation. it's true, lots of people have been here for that long, but not with a single nation.

you were pretty awesome OOC, especially with all of that RP we did on the SOAP forums. :P

good luck to you in CN and in RL. one day CN needs to have a big RL convention where we can all have one final party.

I really don't want to turn this into another Vox argument so this will be my last post here

Heh, I'm also somewhere in the top 130 without having ever owned a single nuke. It isn't hard.

Ok so to summarise your argument here is this:

Bob is only successful because he hides behind other people. The fact that he has the second most casualties in all of Planet Bob is irrelevant because I'm ranked 126th.

This argument going to be really hard to knock down.. :rolleyes:

Firstly, why are you ranked 126th? Because you are in a state of perpetual war; i.e. you're not hiding behind other people. Your point here probably strengthens my argument more than it does yours. If you were someone who hid behind other people and was ranked 126th you might have had a point, but you're not. To top it all off, your point comes crashing down regardless when you examine the difference between yours and Bob's casualties. He has almost 3.5 million more casualties than you, ~5 million casualties in total, you have ~1.5 million. Now Bob has never had a huge nation, do you have any idea how many wars he must have endured to get to that many casualties? You can mock bob about his typo all you want, but to say he is successful because he hides behind others is just plain stupid.

Bob has many more forum blunders than just the typo. Trying to fix the typo with the IRCops was also hiliarious, as is his attempted defense of it.

So have you got anything on him which is actually unrelated to the typo? :huh:

Plus, he's a member of Valhalla
ouch, where did you acquire such a scathing wit?
almost every other alliance he's been in has failed. He'll attribute this to Nintenderek, but that's just cowardice on his part. Name me one good thing he's ever actually done.

I'm not going to pretend to know Bob's nation history so he'll have to argue this point himself. However I'm guessing everyone on Planet Bob other than Vox would attribute it to Nintenderek ;)

Sorry that I usually only post IC and don't much care for insulting OOC mockery. You'll find I know nobody OOC, and that nobody knows anything about me OOC. I play the game only for the game. I don't give a damn for the little chatter all of you have on IRC about your RL information. OOC is the most pointless, idiotic, game-ruiner, and I myself, have always, ALWAYS, never been a part of it. I realize now you'll say that mocking a typo was an OOC attack, but let's be real here. It had to do with IC measures, and being an IC ruler.

ok I'm really confused. what did this have to do with anything?

snip

First, my eternal war scenario is negated by the fact that I MAY lose a grand total of 10,000 troops for an entire cycle of war. Look at how small my nation is. Nukes can take out 100,000 in one blow, but I've never actually owned one. Finally, Bob played the game back when the solider count was increased, rather than efficiency, where the game was horribly broken and stupid. Causalities mean nothing really for gauging how effective a nation is at war. Number of wars, the ability to stay out of bill lock, and overall determination and preparation is what's important for wars. In my entire history here, I have no idea how you all have yet to see this. Or did you forget that for a while GPA had almost all the top causality counts?

Secondly, Purge, GOLD, and a few other alliances that Bob failed to save, and will hide his own personal blunders by hiding behind Nintenderek.

Finally, you said Vox always claims the moral ground. I've always claimed a strong stance against OOC attacks, and that OOC shouldn't be methods of deciding IC actions.

Edited by MegaAros

Well Nintenderk, I thank you for taking your time to talk so much about me, I just you wish you wouldnt have done so in such a negative way, I'm not here to flame, only here to correct some of errors about me.

You see Nintenderk as turns out you don’t seem to know me at all, I'm not power hungry, never have been, never will be, unlike some people that play CN I dont lead an alliance cause I appointed myself, I was chosen by the people LOUD, I don’t lead cause I think it makes me look cool, or I think I can make myself a name, I do it because I want to help people in my alliance in what ever way I can, and even if that meant that they wanted me to step down I would do so, cause well I do it for unselfish reasons, and if those people I want to help don’t want me to help then I would gladly give my position to some one else, cause I do things for the better of my alliance, not myself, and in all honesty if that makes you think my head are in the clouds, and all I want is power, then I am sorry you feel that way.

As for the part of me blaming Vox for killing SOAP, I dont exactly blame them, or you, but I think we both know that Vox, and you really didnt help things at all, they only made things worse. And lets not forget all of those times I've seen you so hungry for power.

And well as for my leadership being bad, I wont say I am the best CN has but I will work nonstop for my alliance, and do what ever needs to be done for it, and if it is requested by the people of LOUD wanting me to resign from current position I will do, for I would know that is truly for the better of LOUD.

So congrats on your 1000th day of playing CN Nin, I would say it was a pleasure playing with you, but I'm not so sure about that any more. But no matter what happens in this game I wish you luck in where ever RL may take you.

Edited by The Chosen One

The Chosen One is a great guy OOC and IC.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you have anything on him and can say anything to him. You were a plague on SOAP that i had to deal with regularily from Elysium.

6. The Chosen One - Get your head out of the clouds. If you keep acting the way you've acted in the past in SOAP, LOUD will get rolled. Your hunger for power only makes things worst. If you honestly think Vox killed SOAP, your quite wrong. The leadership did. The leadership who would be gone for months at a time, only checking in to collect taxes and pay bills once a week and still be allowed to stay in government for what they did before those months. Your CN leadership skills are quite bad. Your a good person OOC and a good members to have in an alliance, but please, give up your leadership position if you want to do what's best for LOUD, because I can promise your not it.

Nin, I had a good deal of respect for you. Until you said this. Congrats on your 1000 days, but I really am shocked that you chose to troll in celebratory thread. If you think that being in CN 1000 days gives you the right to publicly disrepute honorable CN players, you are very mistaken. No one's perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and the strongest survive. You're not the only old CN player here...many others have been around just as long, or longer, and for some odd reason have better mastered the art of respect and common courtesy for others than you. In fact, as for power skirmishes or alliance issues, I do recall you being very involved in quite a few of them.

Also...another thing. Being active 24/7, watching the computer all day doesn't make you any better of a CN player or alliance leader. I'd say that a majority of the CN players are kids...high school, college, whatever. They have LIVES. [er...somewhat. lol] As for not collecting EVERY DAY, what difference does it make? People have school, work, RL issues to take care of...if you are accusing people of being failure alliance leaders because they have lives outside of CN, then let me say it now.

I HAVE FAILED YOU.

I have not collected every single day, or every single week for that matter.

I have not led coups or power struggles within my alliances, but you have inspired me to do so. Maybe, if I work on it now, I can drop out of school, quit my job, stop life altogether, heck...i'll stop eating and sleeping as well! :awesome:

JUST SO I can overthrow LOUD government and I can be infamous too! :D I think that this is what's best for LOUD. Dictator Cello muahahahaha! :jihad: GIMME ALL JOOR COOOOOOOOKIES! :P

[btw if any LOUD govs are reading this...I still wuv you :wub: ]

/end rant

good bye everyone, I have to go back to reading my CN dictatorship for noobs manual... <_<

Also...another thing. Being active 24/7, watching the computer all day doesn't make you any better of a CN player or alliance leader.

I didn't expect anyone to be on all day. I expected members to at least check in once every two weeks or so, and of course the Tri (the highest government in the alliance) to check in every day at least once. That's not too much to ask, and if it is, they shouldn't be in the Tri and step down into the general membership, especially in a small alliance like SOAP. Trust me, if TCO knew what he was doing, he would have given leadership to you or someone better for the job by now.

I didn't expect anyone to be on all day. I expected members to at least check in once every two weeks or so, and of course the Tri (the highest government in the alliance) to check in every day at least once. That's not too much to ask, and if it is, they shouldn't be in the Tri and step down into the general membership, especially in a small alliance like SOAP. Trust me, if TCO knew what he was doing, he would have given leadership to you or someone better for the job by now.

That's the thing, though. Who's to say I'd be a better leader? There's a REASON I've never been an alliance leader [besides app and that was just lulz and fun]. And there's also a reason I joined LOUD. I've been in a LOT of alliances. And so far, LOUD is the best alliance I've ever been in. I love it here. If the leadership was failing in any way, don't you think it would affect the overall organization and structure of the alliance?

also, hero, mi hermanito

muchas abrazas y amor <3333

pero, no puedes porque LOUD ES MIO. MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEALLMINE

*steals*

but i mehbeh trades for cookies? :D

Edited by cello chik

We might be able to work something out i guess.

I really like my cookies though.

hmmm, how about a pack of nerds instead?

As for this whole topic, it became FAIL quite a long time ago. :D

noooooo nerds I WANTZ COOKIES DARN IT

anywayz besides Staggy will let me have LOUD then :D I'll still let him blow up stuff of course...but yeah :| mine

Come on now Nin I thought you was suppose to use this thread to post about your 1000th day in CN, not show CN how much you dislike me, you could have done that in a query on IRC.. I also like how you didnt read a thing I have said in my other post, and how you have forgoten all I have done for you, I've stuck up for you on IRC when every one else was flaming you, I wonder if I should have done that now, cause I see how I have been repaid.. So come on now lets stay on topic, and save the mod's some time.

Cheers to you Nin, for showing me your true colors, on your 1000th day of CN.

First, my eternal war scenario is negated by the fact that I MAY lose a grand total of 10,000 troops for an entire cycle of war. Look at how small my nation is. Nukes can take out 100,000 in one blow, but I've never actually owned one. Finally, Bob played the game back when the solider count was increased, rather than efficiency, where the game was horribly broken and stupid. Causalities mean nothing really for gauging how effective a nation is at war. Number of wars, the ability to stay out of bill lock, and overall determination and preparation is what's important for wars. In my entire history here, I have no idea how you all have yet to see this. Or did you forget that for a while GPA had almost all the top causality counts?

I did not use GCs at all until they were changed. As for my effectiveness you can feel free to ask anyone that I have fought, if they are still around. Also GPA was never up in the attacking casualty numbers except for the nation they artificially inflated by having months of war games against each other.

Secondly, Purge, GOLD, and a few other alliances that Bob failed to save, and will hide his own personal blunders by hiding behind Nintenderek.

I don't claim to be a saviour, in fact I have openly said on numerous occasions that I am not cut out to lead an alliance. As far as claiming that anything I have done led to my alliances dying that is ridiculous. I left GOLD a good 4-5 months before the UJW, I joined FAN a whole month and a half before they got hit, I was a nobody in \m/ in UJW and I left Purge for personal reasons several months before they imploded. If you would like to make fun of me for my alliance selection I already beat you to that by over a year so have at it. I freely admit I was clueless about CN politics until after I joined Valhalla.

Actually, Nintenderek failed pretty badly too. His terms as SC was widely regarded as a joke. And no, Howso isn't "Brilliant". He's probably the least brilliant player we had in GOLD, second only to you.

I did not use GCs at all until they were changed. As for my effectiveness you can feel free to ask anyone that I have fought, if they are still around. Also GPA was never up in the attacking casualty numbers except for the nation they artificially inflated by having months of war games against each other.

I don't claim to be a saviour, in fact I have openly said on numerous occasions that I am not cut out to lead an alliance. As far as claiming that anything I have done led to my alliances dying that is ridiculous. I left GOLD a good 4-5 months before the UJW, I joined FAN a whole month and a half before they got hit, I was a nobody in \m/ in UJW and I left Purge for personal reasons several months before they imploded. If you would like to make fun of me for my alliance selection I already beat you to that by over a year so have at it. I freely admit I was clueless about CN politics until after I joined Valhalla.

IIRC GPA did have attack casualty counts, during the GPA stomping. As I recall Conan the B had 2nd most, or first most, causalities. The GPA stomp pushed around 4 GPA nations into the total top causality count holders.

Your humility is appreciated, however, if he was really that bad, you should have done something about it.