Oldest Alliances still here today

drugsup

The pure and simple that cannot be debated is so sweet, GATO still around and with something that no other alliance can possibly take from it no matter the oppression released on the alliance, GATO will be forever the first alliance in the Cyberverse.

In other news, I am very suprised to see so many old alliances still around!

Edited by BarbulaM1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And IAA is back again I think.

In another game. :P

Or becuase most alliances recognize PPF as an alliance. Opethian has spent the vast majority of his time in CN ignoring everything that would be considered the normal conventions of how things work. PPF is no different, in that it is completely different from anything else.

Most? That's pushing it.

-Bama

Even if you go by the original founding date, you'd have to take into account the 6 months in which the alliance didn't technically age.

Just a slight correction. The VE disbanded on May 25, 2007 and reformed on September 16, 2007. That's around 3 months and 3 weeks or just shy of 4 months. Considering most of the core members from before the disbandment joined the reincarnation, it was essentially the same alliance (just smaller obviously). The community remained tightly knit even though we weren't under the same AA (many of us still flew our flag though).

Edited by Cornelius

OK, a few things:

1) That date for the PPF is most certainly incorrect. My nation wasn't founded until 5/28/06, so unless we're dealing with a time paradox the listed date is early. The PPF is over two years old, and I can't remember the exact date it formed, but it was some time before the end of Great War I. So, while PPF will turn 3 sometime this summer, I don't know the exact date.

2) Thank you to those defending the PPF, but:

3) Please just take the PPF off the list. If it will save all of these retreaded arguments it's worth it. I don't play this game to get on lists or be a "power player" anyway, so I suppose the same can be said for the PPF.

Sincerely,

Opethian, Supreme Shark of the PPF

OK, a few things:

1) That date for the PPF is most certainly incorrect. My nation wasn't founded until 5/28/06, so unless we're dealing with a time paradox the listed date is early. The PPF is over two years old, and I can't remember the exact date it formed, but it was some time before the end of Great War I. So, while PPF will turn 3 sometime this summer, I don't know the exact date.

2) Thank you to those defending the PPF, but:

3) Please just take the PPF off the list. If it will save all of these retreaded arguments it's worth it. I don't play this game to get on lists or be a "power player" anyway, so I suppose the same can be said for the PPF.

Sincerely,

Opethian, Supreme Shark of the PPF

I like you.