Declaration of Existence

To: TUON,

As I've always hated TUON since the moment it started attacking nations for speaking their minds on world affairs, the rest of this post will come as no surprise: You've given me another target to attack incase NPO gets boring. Congratulations my soldiers will probably be marching through your nation very soon. You are pathetic and to think that you could start a FREAKING COLONY when you yourself struggle to run an alliance of less than 15 members is honestly terrible. Let me revise the statement I made before the last: For everything you say aloud in this discussion or in others, from here on, that I dislike or that affects others poorly, I will attack a new nation of your alliance. This is not a joke, not a test, this is not a trick or bluff, and if you think it is try me and see how serious I really frigging am.

Signed Jofna,

P.S. Everytime you say something aloud in one of your discussions, it makes me want to attack. Feels liberating now, y'know, being able to. :)

Hahaha!

Jofna :wub:

Maybe this is King Daniel's cousin again?

:popcorn:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Caused a lot of damage"?

You lost 4 out of 4 battle attacks and attacked mid evening directly after some NPO'er who also lost his or her battles.

The small amount of infra damage you've done through cruise missiles has been repaired and rebought. The tech that was destroyed was stolen from you in my offensive battles. My warchest severely outclasses you, as each time I stole around 11k in cash, and that was going aggressive.

Don't overplay your hand, Danny.

Dude I did 2 ground attacks, one of which i won and caused like 65 infra. struc. damage with the CM's and bombings and gained over 200K from my winning attack. And yes normally I always win my wars.

We, the people of the The Confederacy Of Nations, each Nation acting in its sovereign and independent character, in order to form a permanent federal government, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God do ordain and establish this Constitution for The Confederacy Of Nations.

This sounds familiar? Heh.

Dude I did 2 ground attacks, one of which i won and caused like 65 infra. struc. damage with the CM's and bombings and gained over 200K from my winning attack. And yes normally I always win my wars.

You have been attacked by King Daniel the 1st. You lost 228 soldiers and 22 tanks. You killed 864 soldiers and 230 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $11,568.37 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by King Daniel the 1st. You lost 113 soldiers and 15 tanks. You killed 513 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $9,813.45 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

And I won both of my offensive battles as well. ^^ Sorry Danny, but lying about the result of battles is simply not cool. ;)

Please attack soon so that we can finish this fight. :D

To those who don't know, we're doing sort of a deal as I did with RyanGDI, except this time if King Danny over there can anarchy me in his two attacks today, I owe him 1.5mil. If he does not anarchy me, he owes SpiderJ 50 tech. ;D

You have been attacked by King Daniel the 1st. You lost 228 soldiers and 22 tanks. You killed 864 soldiers and 230 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $11,568.37 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by King Daniel the 1st. You lost 113 soldiers and 15 tanks. You killed 513 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $9,813.45 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

And I won both of my offensive battles as well. ^^ Sorry Danny, but lying about the result of battles is simply not cool. ;)

Please attack soon so that we can finish this fight. :D

To those who don't know, we're doing sort of a deal as I did with RyanGDI, except this time if King Danny over there can anarchy me in his two attacks today, I owe him 1.5mil. If he does not anarchy me, he owes SpiderJ 50 tech. ;D

Wow Dan. It looks like Jofna just proved you wrong. You got destroyed in both battles. You didn't win.

You don't know how long I've wanted a thread like the Lulzpocalypse now or whatever it was called... and this thread delivers. So far my favourite part is when Daniel was asked if it was his cousin again, and when he was proven to not know how to read Battle Report :)

:popcorn:

I get the feeling this post was off topic, so it can be deleted. Made an announcement that will suffice.

Edited by Jofna