Joint Statement

Mergerberger II

OOC: You've never heard of the tactical nuclear weapons that America developed? Thou must doest thou researchest.

IC: Confucianism is shocked by the use of nuclear weapons in the European Theatre to kill innocent civilians, and will consult with its allies for an apropriate course of action.

I've done plenty of research my friend. And the weapons the US AND USSR developed were never of that size. Thanks for the information, though.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:

LAdies and Gents, would you please all sit down and stop going at each others throats?

Martens, I'm going to wipe your 813 mm cannon from the board. The only close relatives to your gun (Little David and Gustav) had a range of 6miles and 29 miles respectively.

Gebiv/Martens, I'm still reviewing the number of nukes you have. However, Martens only has one from his Manhattan Project but I am willing to allow for you all to develop more from here on out without buying them in game.

Edited by MercyFallout

OOC: It is the Gustav, but in fact slightly smaller and more modern. Still, not the most practical gun to own. I really just felt like using it, lawl. Also thanks. I realise the gun itself is a little ridiculous, but it also is destructive as hell. At least until it gets destroyed. And since a bigger gun was done with older tech IRL...

OOC: It is the Gustav, but in fact slightly smaller and more modern. Still, not the most practical gun to own. I really just felt like using it, lawl. Also thanks. I realise the gun itself is a little ridiculous, but it also is destructive as hell. At least until it gets destroyed. And since a bigger gun was done with older tech IRL...

OOC: Well, at the moment you and Gebiv are going to have to rework your attack since at the moment, you have two nukes. Not three, two.

Unless you all can prove to me that you have more.

Also, 1 week = 1 nuke during peace and 1 week = 2 nukes during war if you have a MP or are in the top 5% and don't feel like buying up. Max remains at 20.

In the rural corners of the Empire, beneath false homes and in open stretches of farmland, in the hills and in the lowlands, where no one lived, there sat beasts sleeping for far too long, and it was the hope of many that they would sleep until the end of time. However, there would be no such luck. Recently there had been the worst kind of fighting in the war, that intent upon completely destroying a people, the people of the nation that had launched the weapons of mass destruction were dying at the hands of their government. And for what purpose? To prevent the liberators from fulfilling their goal?

The ground moved at location X-456321. A small abandoned house moved to the side, revealing a deep, deep hole in the ground. Within there sat a very large metal beast. An inter-continental ballistic missile armed with a nuclear warhead. It rumbled. It began to move upwards to the heavens, leaving behind it a streak of fire and smoke.

They launched from all over the empire, targeting the cities of Milan, Marseille, Gebiv City, and Rome. Decimation was at hand.

Mykep, Does it work anyway if I buy one in less than 24 hours or Gebiv does?

They launched from all over the empire, targeting the cities of Milan, Marseille, Gebiv City, and Rome. Decimation was at hand.

We have SDIs, how do we calculate if we stop some stuff or not?

Edited by Kaiser Martens

"..We have suffered a Nuclear Attack.."

"Casualties..?"

"...Five thousand of the fifteen thousand strong German Mountain Force....More will possibly die from nuclear sickness and injuries.."

"..Response..?"

"Launch a full retaliatory strike..immediatly.

**Strategic Command***

Inside of Strategic Command, military officers in command of the entire German Nuclear Force ran to their stations.

"Alpha, Tango, Omega, Foxtrot, all on alert"

"Fire at will!"

The Military Commanders turned their keys, igniting the massive systems. All over Germany, dozens of silo doors opening and out of them roared German ICBMs, destined for their path of destiny. These ICBMs represented the pinnacle of German Missile Technology. This new missile was capable of evasive manuevers to avoid a kill by terminal phase interceptors, and carries targeting countermeasures and decoys. The Missile is shielded against radiation, EMP, nuclear explosions at distances over 500 meters, and is designed to survive a hit from any laser technology.

The missile also had short engine burn time following take-off, intended to minimize satellite detection of launches and thereby complicate both early warning and interception by missile defense systems during boost phase. The missile also has a relatively flat ballistic trajectory, complicating defense acquisition and interception.

In the end, the cities of martenshaven, venice, naples, and rome were targetted by a Warhead of 550KT each. In the end, eight ICBMs were launched.

Edited by Malatose

We have SDIs, how do we calculate if we stop some stuff or not?

OOC: I'm assuming they wouldn't stack, since technically there is only one RP'er (since Gebiv has gone on a hiatus), so I'd reckon a GM would "roll" the nukes - each have a 40% chance of success if the defending party has an SDI.

Edited by V The King

OOC:

All nations involved in this war, please post your link to your nation for reference convenience.

By Joint ruling of Sargun and I, Martens has his SDI active and running as it is an IG component therefore the duo have one SDI in total.

Now, since Martens has proven to me that he has the capability of buying a second nuke, I will let his third nuclear strike slide. However, he's going to have to still do something about that huge cannon. >__>

Also, I will be running the SDI probability-to-success. Numbers will be randomly generated 1-100. Any over 60 means that the missile has passed, any 60 and blow means that the SDI is successful.

Results to be posted soon.

OOC:

All nations involved in this war, please post your link to your nation for reference convenience.

By Joint ruling of Sargun and I, Martens has his SDI active and running as it is an IG component therefore the duo have one SDI in total.

Now, since Martens has proven to me that he has the capability of buying a second nuke, I will let his third nuclear strike slide. However, he's going to have to still do something about that huge cannon. >__>

Also, I will be running the SDI probability-to-success. Numbers will be randomly generated 1-100. Any over 60 means that the missile has passed, any 60 and blow means that the SDI is successful.

Results to be posted soon.

OOC: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=146667 is my nation.

OOC:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...p?Nation_ID=965

I expect that the cannon will get destroyed soon. It's a big f'n target, really, and it certainly is not going to "run away". Just about any kind of weapon can destroy it, if it is attacked. It's just artillery that's too big for its own good. All they have to do is shoot at it, really.

I'll wait for the SDI rolls to be decided before I make my IC reply

In an incomplete SAC HQ, in Confucianism...

"This European situation concerns me," the General stated.

"I agree, sir. So far, all indications do indicate that this could go nuclear." Major Timmons responded. Right after he said that, the line from the National Military Command Center started to go into action. The message was typed out onto telex paper, and was being printed as it was being transmitted. Everyone in the room froze, except the Major, who went forward to read the message.

"Message from NMCC: Nuclear exchange has occured in Europe. ICBM launches are confirmed against multiple European states. Major European cities were targeted. Skip yellow alert. This is your red alert."

***Classified***

Confucianism hereby moves to DefCon 1.

We support this war and will assist our Francoist allies in every way that we can.

We condemn you, as you are an Australasian Nation, and have no business in European affairs. That being said, any ships found entering/leaving Australasia will be shot down on sight, aircraft included. Good day, sir.

OOC:

Mergerberger's nukes:

Milan: 3, 73, 96, 13, 23

Miss, hit, hit, miss, miss

Milan has been hit with 2 nukes.

Marseille: 94, 41, 56, 47, 32

Hit, miss, miss, miss, miss.

Marseille has been hit with 1 nuke.

Gebiv City: 81, 73, 49, 27, 97.

Hit, hit, miss, miss, hit.

Gebiv City has been hit with 3 nukes.

Rome: 58, 57, 58, 17, 10.