Lafayette Escadrille declares war on OJ

daddyAGW

Gentlemen,

A few days ago the small alliance of Rodentia Dominatus with 16 members was attacked by several members of OJ. Rodentia Dominatus without having the means to defend themselves put up the best fight they could muster. By the next day, OJ had launched 4 nukes even though Rodentia Dominatus had none. Rodentia Dominatus has asked the members of Lafayette Escadrille to support them in this struggle and this is a call we will answer.

Certainly relations between Alliances are bound by friendship and common interests as treaties are created for mutual cooperation. Judgment is an example or GDA-RE is a testimony to that. I have never uttered a word of disappovement when these treatied alliances have waged war regardless of what appeared was a one sided fight based on the numbers of nations that were brought forth. I kept my alliance out of these past mega-wars because I felt that some of these alliances have brought the wrath upon themselves. While I can applaud the friendship of these Alliances to work together, their path is different than the path of Lafayette Escadrille. Throughout this round most of our wars we engaged in were out of protection for smaller alliances.

I have been amused many times when I read alliance after alliance pound on their chest with their intent to support each other while they greatly outnumber the enemy. Yes, this may be considered a sign of friendship and support even though this round has shown it simply isn't always necessary. What are these bonds of support and where do they end? Is overwhelming an enemy a testimony of strength? I would believe it is easy for the strongest alliances to puff out their chest and pat each other on the back when there is nothing to lose. With the exception of a single treaty (NAP with MHA) we have none of these bonds that other alliances possess. While I will never be so bold as to tell other Alliances their business, I can share with you that I feel the real strength of a bond of friendship is when the risk is greatest and the cause is just.

It has been a challenge for me to juggle the basic premise of this game with the good will intent that is important to me. Since the early days of this round we have fought for the smaller alliances and nothing in my eyes can be a more fitting finish for Lafayette Escadrille to end on this note.

I have asked the members of LE not to use nuclear weapons against OJ. However, if an OJ nation decides to use this weapon then LE will do as well.

I understand that Judgment may feel the need to enter this war. Certainly I understand if MHA announces they wish to cancel the NAP treaty as the provision allows. Compared to the might of Judgment we are rather small but we are quite prepared to wage a long, fierce, and friendly war. I have witnessed the results of alliances at war with Judgment. The nations of Lafayette Escadrille will use all our weapons (nukes) to defend ourselves. Good luck to all particpants and let's end this round in fine style.

I just find it ironic that the 2 people that LE is blaming for this war can't be declared on because RD has their defensive slots full, so instead they take it out on the other 80 people.

We thank LE for their support and appreciate the diplomatic nature of their actions. Rodentia is filling those defensive slots and spending much effort keeping up a concerted fight. The nations that have unleashed Nuclear weapons on us have not been able to recover in any sizeable manner yet, what we are doing is not fruitless nor in vain. There is no question that we have been severely hurt, but we are united in our resistance.

Well Lafayette Escadrille have been made into a pretty honorable group which they are. But you claim things like moral high ground when I see none. Such as with your war with NAAW...was a curbstomp. Your war on Aztec you outnumbered them by higher nations and with nuclear missiles. As impressive it was that crippled the nations of Aztec in a single day. Now I don't know much about this war ,but it sounds like some rogue from OJ declares war and that justifies declaring war on the entire alliance? We would have been in many wars for just a few rogues.

I never gloat or expect anyone else in my affiliation to do any of that. You are right though it has been on bonds of friendship that have kept GDA honoring their agreements. If OJ calls upon us to help them out, I will gladly do so. I will not have a second thought about it. I understand you play your own CNTE but we also play CNTE as we wish. We have agreements which we will honor always so long as that agreement is not tattered.

Edited by BastardofGod

Well Lafayette Escadrille have been made into a pretty honorable group which they are. But you claim things like moral high ground when I see none. Such as with your war with NAAW...was a curbstomp. Your war on Aztec you outnumbered them by higher nations and with nuclear missiles. As impressive it was that crippled the nations of Aztec in a single day.

hahaha That sounds like GDA. Except for different alliances they've hit

Well Lafayette Escadrille have been made into a pretty honorable group which they are. But you claim things like moral high ground when I see none. Such as with your war with NAAW...was a curbstomp. Your war on Aztec you outnumbered them by higher nations and with nuclear missiles. As impressive it was that crippled the nations of Aztec in a single day. Now I don't know much about this war ,but it sounds like some rogue from OJ declares war and that justifies declaring war on the entire alliance? We would have been in many wars for just a few rogues.

I never gloat or expect anyone else in my affiliation to do any of that. You are right though it has been on bonds of friendship that have kept GDA honoring their agreements. If OJ calls upon us to help them out, I will gladly do so. I will not have a second thought about it. I understand you play your own CNTE but we also play CNTE as we wish. We have agreements which we will honor always so long as that agreement is not tattered.

I think you and judgment will be digging your gave if you jump in on this. You can't afford to fight all of us, and i promise you if you jump in TPF nations will re-roll and hit

whom we can. MHA can't afford to trample 3 treaties this round, as it would surley give bad PR for them, so the rest of you are on your own. RD and LE are a great bunch

of guys, but just because TPF isn't there to defend them as best we would like, there are however many other AA's that can.

Besides you had your chance to pound your chest when They hit NAAW in the war you call a curb stomp, but actually the number of nations were just about equal.

You chose to stay out of it then for fear of you getting stomped, I'd stay out now as well.

I think you and judgment will be digging your gave if you jump in on this. You can't afford to fight all of us, and i promise you if you jump in TPF nations will re-roll and hit

whom we can. MHA can't afford to trample 3 treaties this round, as it would surley give bad PR for them, so the rest of you are on your own. RD and LE are a great bunch

of guys, but just because TPF isn't there to defend them as best we would like, there are however many other AA's that can.

Besides you had your chance to pound your chest when They hit NAAW in the war you call a curb stomp, but actually the number of nations were just about equal.

You chose to stay out of it then for fear of you getting stomped, I'd stay out now as well.

I said nothing about judgment...its like what 2 weeks left...what do we care. We attacked Lafayette in the NAAW war...and then we saw peace on the field..so I don't follow you.

Edited by BastardofGod

bastardofgod

I do sincerely apologize if my words came across as insulting to Judgment and it's alliance nations. It wasn't my intent even though perhaps I was carried away with my choice of words when I wrote the DoW. You and James are amongst the few individuals I have spoken with outside of LE and I have enjoyed our conversations. I fully expect that Judgment and LE will find ourselves at war quite soon. In my eyes, this is merely in the spirit of the game, and no ill feelings will arise. My personal feelings is that perhaps the game can be enhanced by Alliances engaging more often, either for 'treaties' or a 'stance' on protecting smaller alliances. bastardofgod, either way, I see this as a fitting end to the round, don't you?

Edited by daddyAGW

I just find it ironic that the 2 people that LE is blaming for this war can't be declared on because RD has their defensive slots full, so instead they take it out on the other 80 people.

i am pretty sure LE joined due to the 4 nukes that OJ obviously felt needed to be launched against RD due to the tremendous gap RD had on OJ in every way (NS, ANS, Nukes, Members).

i am pretty sure LE joined due to the 4 nukes that OJ obviously felt needed to be launched against RD due to the tremendous gap RD had on OJ in every way (NS, ANS, Nukes, Members).

Bingo.

The use of Nukes vs a friendly small alliance who had asked us for help triggered this response. We protect our friends.

If we give our word, we will be there for you. We give our word selectively.

Yes Arcturus, we are friends from another online world. We are fighter pilot warriors from another online sim. Our relationships

with each other go back years. We have a level of organization and enthusiasm that suits our member nations well.

Salute All!

tracer

LE Officer

I said nothing about judgment...its like what 2 weeks left...what do we care. We attacked Lafayette in the NAAW war...and then we saw peace on the field..so I don't follow you.

My mistake! I just figured that you guys rolled together as stated before in other post. My apoloigies....

I just never believed in dogpiles or curbstomps and thats one of the reasons why I stayed out of all the conflicts in TE

until my AA was plotted against. Maybe i have this hole thing wrong, but it just dosen't seem fair to me.

Anyways this round is just about over and i think we all learned a few things.

GL LE and RD with your war....OJ has some great peeps in its AA, and i'm sure you will agree when its all said and done.

Orange Juice has decided to take this conflict nuclear. As they wish...

- Short 74 float plane (Zeppelin raiders) of the Black team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Pwntopia (Pwningtheinterwebs) of the Orange team of the alliance Orange Juice on 2/14/2009 7:39:19 AM.

- Greenland (Nighthunter) of the Blue team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Pwntopia (Pwningtheinterwebs) of the Orange team of the alliance Orange Juice on 2/14/2009 7:38:52 AM.

Fisher X