A UN secret uncovered

Rude Empire

During my time at leading UN I had rather a large support from the gamers clan I was in at the time. UN's numbers jumped up high because of my 60+ member sized clan joining tournament. Of course they have all quit now after I have gave up on TE but I just thought I would let you know why UN was so successful.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During my time at leading UN I had rather a large support from the gamers clan I was in at the time. UN's numbers jumped up high because of my 60+ member sized clan joining tournament. Of course they have all quit now after I have gave up on TE but I just thought I would let you know why UN was so successful.

Yes I'm sure they ALL quit just because you did <_< . Seriously, please stop posting. You have lost all credibility.

UN's highest peak was rank 3 in the sanctioned alliance list.

Mostly because of my clan :awesome:

"You have lost all credibility."

So your saying I dont have the right to post here? I've not been banned or restricted from posting here so I'm still allowed too.

UN's highest peak was rank 3 in the sanctioned alliance list.

Mostly because of my clan :awesome:

"You have lost all credibility."

So your saying I dont have the right to post here? I've not been banned or restricted from posting here so I'm still allowed too.

You may be allowed to, but all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

Wait, why does this matter?

and UN was successful?

how did this guy beat me to it?

UN was a complete and utter failure you dolt. just because you had a bloated membership means nothing. You were poorly organized, you could fight worth a dick and you cried and ran to mommy at the first sign of trouble. Tell me now, how is that the definition of success?

At least you admitted that you were a fraud.

and dont worry about UN, im sure we will pick our selves back up, dust ourselves off, and be better than we ever were with you.

its sad that you needed to bring in outside help to make urself look good. oh well, im sure ur SE alliance will do just fine...

or in other words.... full of noobs, just for numbers sake.

ur pitiful

how did this guy beat me to it?

UN was a complete and utter failure you dolt. just because you had a bloated membership means nothing. You were poorly organized, you could fight worth a dick and you cried and ran to mommy at the first sign of trouble. Tell me now, how is that the definition of success?

He is defining success by the Alliance Scoring system for CN:TE, which vastly weights nation existence over any quality measurement. IMHO, next round changes are needed for alliance scoring.

Maybe:

- Nations under 1000 NS contribute 0 to alliance score

- Nations in anarchy contribute 25% only

- Overall NS needs much more weight than existence.

If anything good can come out of the awful EE situation with UN alliance, this could be it.

Fish

This would me\a\n th\a\t \a\nonymous would only h\a\ve 0 \A\S, which is \a\ sh\a\me.

Franz,

Thanks for helping to make my point ;)

If you have 10 members, you would still be a listed alliance, just more toward the south end of the list.

Fish

I thought you quit. If you have time to post ecoboosters on the forum, why not go and actually run a decent alliance.

UN was fail, and you cannot argue.

If it WASNT fail, it would still be around. It isn't.

u wanna bet on dis lool

one way or another yes, it will come back. im not a backstabber like some of the other people on here, i intend on making the alliance better.

all lion cared about was stats...

it may not happen this round, but it will happen....

and you can take that to the bank....

Your just making a bigger fool of yourself. Take responsibility and start looking at the bad things you have done for UN. Stats don't matter. You got into one war and completely bailed out. Also most members probably left because of your poor leadership not because they supported you.

I quited because of real life issues.

I doubt that

In any case... the world's perception of UN is very clear. UN can, however, change that.

Thus far, they have been unimpressive. They achieved a decent score due to an influx of members. The leader, sensing trouble for the first time, tucked his tail between his legs and ran.

UN is reborn? One way to prove it. Honor your treaty obligations, fight, and show the world what you are made of. If you don't? It would be cowardly. The end of the round is upon us. What else do you plan on doing if not living and dying for your honor? Fight. I look forward to seeing you in the field of battle.

I thought you quit! Why do you have to come back and do this to us again?

Next time you quit, please don't come back.

to add to that, just go deal with your "real life" issues instead of insulting the new leader of UN and making a fool of yourself. Seriously you lost all respect when you bailed out on UN <_<

We ARE still around and dont get $@y or this alliance will make a fool out of you the UN has not and WILL NOT ever fail so the moment you get that through your thick skull, the better. And as for you

Mr. English Empire Your a coward who has over stayed his welcome, this alliance will flourish I'll make sure of that.