A UN secret uncovered

Rude Empire

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ARE still around and dont get $@y or this alliance will make a fool out of you the UN has not and WILL NOT ever fail so the moment you get that through your thick skull, the better. And as for you

Mr. English Empire Your a coward who has over stayed his welcome, this alliance will flourish I'll make sure of that.

U do know I've allready been working on this

What the $%&@ was I meant to do anyway? I didnt know who could take over for me and we where being ripped apart by GDA.

I decided to come anyway back, I made real bad mistake anyway. Plus you do understand I was the founder of United Nations?

What the $%&@ was I meant to do anyway? I didnt know who could take over for me and we where being ripped apart by GDA.

I decided to come anyway back, I made real bad mistake anyway. Plus you do understand I was the founder of United Nations?

Lol, if you expect your alliance to welcome you back after you betrayed and abandoned them, you're crazy. With NaonMatrix, they have a chance of being a respectable alliance, but under you they would just fall apart. If you really want to help them, just go away.

Edited by ceasar43

Well BG agreed to UN folding into them and then he backstabs me. I made a mistake and i'm just going to bloody help them thats all. Plus I didn't betray them. I ordered a disbandment and a fold into TPF. Some members didn't like it so they set up new government. I was fit to lead its just I had other problems. I dont spend hours on this. I have a life.

Well BG agreed to UN folding into them and then he backstabs me. I made a mistake and i'm just going to bloody help them thats all. Plus I didn't betray them. I ordered a disbandment and a fold into TPF. Some members didn't like it so they set up new government. I was fit to lead its just I had other problems. I dont spend hours on this. I have a life.

How exactly do you think you can help them when you have already done so much damage to them? No one will listen to you so you can't really do much.

Dont really do much? I founded the AA. Lead it through hard times like the MI vs UN war. And I got it too third place. After looking at whats wrong with their internal government structure. They need me still. Plus it was a stupid choice I made. Just let it go and stop !@#$%*ing at me.

Dont really do much? I founded the AA. Lead it through hard times like the MI vs UN war. And I got it too third place. After looking at whats wrong with their internal government structure. They need me still. Plus it was a stupid choice I made. Just let it go and stop !@#$%*ing at me.

If you think they still need you you obviously haven't learned anything. And besides, until NaonMatrix says you are a part of the UN alliance/government again, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we don't recognise you as having an official position of any sort.

Why do you have to act like a b!tch. I am the FOUNDER.

THE PERSON WHO CAUSED UNITED NATIONS TO BE IN TOURNAMENT. AND JUST BECAUSE I MADE ONE MISTAKE YOU TAKE IT LIKE I HAVE KILLED SOMEONE. WHY DONT YOU GO LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN ALLIANCE RATHER THAN HAVING AGO AT ME. ONE MISTAKE IS ONE MISTAKE, SO DEAL WITH IT AND STFU!

Why do you have to act like a b!tch. I am the FOUNDER.

THE PERSON WHO CAUSED UNITED NATIONS TO BE IN TOURNAMENT. AND JUST BECAUSE I MADE ONE MISTAKE YOU TAKE IT LIKE I HAVE KILLED SOMEONE. WHY DONT YOU GO LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN ALLIANCE RATHER THAN HAVING AGO AT ME. ONE MISTAKE IS ONE MISTAKE, SO DEAL WITH IT AND STFU!

And this is exactly why you shouldn't be leading UN. You don't recognise the magnitude of your mistake and the damage it did. And by the way, vulgarity is unecessary.

Caesar43

And this is exactly why you shouldn't be leading UN. You don't recognise the magnitude of your mistake and the damage it did. And by the way, vulgarity is unecessary.

Caesar43

I pretty much can't say more.

I said a mistake was a mistake. I understood the damage I did and I said it was a stupid choice too make. Honestly are you that stupid that you cant read certain things? Just leave it ok, I am the founder of UN. Even if you like it or not thats the way it is. I caused the birth of the alliance so I still have some respect.

I said a mistake was a mistake. I understood the damage I did and I said it was a stupid choice too make. Honestly are you that stupid that you cant read certain things? Just leave it ok, I am the founder of UN. Even if you like it or not thats the way it is. I caused the birth of the alliance so I still have some respect.

If you realize your mistake, then how do you not understand that you can't lead it again? Also, I think the founder disbanding the alliance then crawling back is an excellent rejection to put on the books.

I dont think anyone respects you. Just stop with your whole "I am the founder I still get to lead" because no one is gonig to recognize yopu as a leader. <_<

I'm going to repeat something I said a while ago: you lost all credibility when you abandoned UN. I will also repeat another thing I said: you are no longer recongnized as a UN goverment official or member. You might as well give up on ever having influence in the UN again. Or any other alliance for that matter.

P.S. Founding an alliance does not get you respect. Nurturing it and helping it to prosper get you respect. Backstabbing said alliance gets you hatred and disdain.

I'm going to repeat something I said a while ago: you lost all credibility when you abandoned UN. I will also repeat another thing I said: you are no longer recongnized as a UN goverment official or member. You might as well give up on ever having influence in the UN again. Or any other alliance for that matter.

P.S. Founding an alliance does not get you respect. Nurturing it and helping it to prosper get you respect. Backstabbing said alliance gets you hatred and disdain.

Well said ceaser that is exactly how I am thinking

Wow I've already been forgiven by one of the UN government members.

READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT OTHERWISE YOU DONT KNOW ENGLISH FOR !@#$!

I made a stupid choice and a mistake. Plus I didnt know who the hell was going to take over. So just stfu or gtfo.

Might as well have founded FAIL! Oh wait you have found FAIL!

I made a stupid choice and a mistake. Plus I didnt know who the hell was going to take over. So just stfu or gtfo.

One of the Government members might have forgiven you but the rest of planet Steve has no paitence with you. Why would you even try to get back into gov when you know everyone is mad at you?

Since you seem to doubt my ablities to comprehend the English language, I'll reassure you. I passed third grade. You, I'm not so sure about...you can't seem to say anything other then "I made a mistake." That doesn't cut it. And instead of cutting and running when things got hard, you could have merged with someone. Or maybe, you could have asked your own alliance for volunteers! It seems there are enough people who are willing to run it now, maybe if you had bothered to ask your AA for help you would have gotten it.

And NaonMatrix still hasn't said you are part of UN, so again, you still are not recognized as part of UN.

So instead of sitting down and discussing it, you made a hasty decision. Also, 1 < all.

Wow you guys must be sad and stupid to start targeting me over one simple MISTAKE.

Get lifes. The lot of you.

You think this is a simple mistake? You basically left your aliance tro die now you want it back.

LOL if you havent noticed this has only been going on for like a half hour since you started to post and i was jsut conincidently on the forum so i have decided to post, so its not like its been all day.