Announcement From CDT

popsumpot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over it people. Geeze. Since when did we say we were going to restrict nukes?

Seriously?

To all Pacific Generals:

Engage Common Defense Treaty immediately. Conventional weapons only, and stay honorable.

Make us proud.

Cuatela,

Field Marshal of the Pacific Army

What else could we possibly interpret that as? That you weren't going to use your secret powers of mind control on us?

And don't refer to our DoW, that part was an RP thing by Cuatela.

When that is the only thing regarding the war in your DoW, then that is what you refer to.

Honestly,when your own member says you didn't authorize nuke strikes...you kind of lose any ability to deny it.

The point isn't that we condemn nuke strikes, we're more than happy to nuke TPA into oblivion. The point is that TPA said they would restrict nukes, proceeded to nuke us multiple times with multiple nations, complain when we nuke back with some "They were rogues, you're on the nuke offence!!!1!" bs, then try to make it out as if we're crazy for thinking they dishonored their pledge.

Get over it people. Geeze. Since when did we say we were going to restrict nukes? And don't refer to the place we did say we were going to restrict nukes cause that part was an RP thing by Cuatela.

Fix'd

Fix'd

LMAO!! Well it appears that all nations in TPA think its fine to say clean fight, then go back on their word.

the general consensus is that its wrong....I know TPA are better than this. -_-

1. TPA attacked us. Ok it's TE. Some alliances invite enemies, but it's not a problem.

2. CDT attack back and quickly anarchize all of their high tier nations, TPA lost lots of NS quickly.

3. TPA go nuke, regardless they say they won't nuke. Bad move, we don't like lies, but we like nuclear anarchy. :nuke:

4. TPA lies that they don't go nuke, just they have some nuclear rogues.(in TE, seriously?) We don't like lying.

5. When it goes full nuclear TPA said that they never told that they won't nuke. Ugly lie again.

TPA, learn honor, it's not as hard as it looks and if you say something try not to lie.

Otherwise i like this war. :awesome:

Seriously?

What else could we possibly interpret that as? That you weren't going to use your secret powers of mind control on us?

When that is the only thing regarding the war in your DoW, then that is what you refer to.

Honestly,when your own member says you didn't authorize nuke strikes...you kind of lose any ability to deny it.

The point isn't that we condemn nuke strikes, we're more than happy to nuke TPA into oblivion. The point is that TPA said they would restrict nukes, proceeded to nuke us multiple times with multiple nations, complain when we nuke back with some "They were rogues, you're on the nuke offence!!!1!" bs, then try to make it out as if we're crazy for thinking they dishonored their pledge.

I do not lose the ability to deny it. We never restricted nukes. As the TPA General of Military Affairs, I would know that.

And yes, interpret that as we're not going to use our (no longer) secret mind control powers. Nukes are conventional in a [ooc]game[/ooc] where the point is war. Mind Control powers are not.

It seems the TPA are switching between denying they authorised nukes to saying they never disallowed them in the first place.

No matter, it seems their tech has led to our NS rising again.

TO VICTORY!!!

What are you talking about? Where did I deny that we authorized nukes?

We allowed them. We authorized them. We never disallowed them. We never unauthorized them.

Am I getting through to you yet?