Announcement From CDT

popsumpot

cdtbanner.jpg

TPA declared at the onset of this war that they will stay conventional.

They have dishonoured their pledge, and commenced nuclear attacks on a large number of CDT member nations.

CDT will respond with the full use of her nuclear arsenal. All CDT nuclear nations are now weapons free and are free to strike at any and all TPA nations at their discretion.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cdtbanner.jpg

They have dishonoured their pledge, and commenced nuclear attacks on a large number of CDT member nations.

CDT will respond with the full use of her nuclear arsenal. All CDT nuclear nations are now weapons free and are free to strike at any and all TPA nations at their discretion.

WOW, really unexpected! TPA this is not an honorable way to war when you break agreements.

BG.

Way to go TPA. Its always smart to start nuking someone with twice as many nukes as you. Maybe if your war skills were a little better you wouldn't have had to resort to this.

Shame there are no TPA nations big enough to fill my last offensive slot.

At least you have two to nuke i only have one.

Wow, 2 nations hosted nuclear strikes.

That's about 5% of your alliance. It was also two-thirds of your nuclear armed nations. And over a rather close period of time. And two of the CDT nations eating nukes weren't nuclear.

We got more nukes.

I'm not exactly sure how 4 is greater than 19, but there you have it.

Now you have made this war nuclear in your offence...

I believe the "If you don't want a war to go nuclear, don't say you'll keep it nuclear and then first-strike your opponent" conundrum has been addressed above.

(To clarify, I realize that this is TE, and not "serious business," but I feel I should remain at least partially in-character. ;))

Condemning nuclear first strikes in TE? Is THIS what it's come to?

-Bama

*Ceparius rereads the OP.

*Ceparius looks for any such words of condemnation.

*Ceparius looks for any words similar to condemnation.

*Ceparius finds no such verbiage.

*Ceparius is now fully confused.

Edit: Tags. >_<

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

I understand the point the OP (one of my current opponents on TE) made, and would, on SE, agree wholeheartedly.

However, as some have mentioned, this is TE. TE is where we can engage in good old-fashioned fighting without the restrictions that exist on SE due to the MDP web, politics, and the sensible desires of most to not to risk an e-nation that one spent months or years building up. Let's enjoy the opportunity for an aggressive outlet that TE provides!

Thanks to Popsumpot, ProdigyNL, Gimly, Mungo, Stampe, and Mustakrakish for the fun so far! You'll ZI me soon enough, but the downhill ride has been fun! See you again in Round 4! :D

Edited by Voxamerica

Condemning nuclear first strikes in TE? Is THIS what it's come to?

-Bama

I agree with this man.

*Ceparius rereads the OP.

*Ceparius looks for any such words of condemnation.

*Ceparius looks for any words similar to condemnation.

*Ceparius finds no such verbiage.

*Ceparius is now fully confused.

Edit: Tags. >_<

Well, the parts about TPA being dishonorable for using nukes kinda looks like condemnation to me.

Get over it people. Geeze. Since when did we say we were going to restrict nukes? And don't refer to our DoW, that part was an RP thing by Cuatela.

The point is not that CDT condemns the use of nuclear first strikes, the point is that CDT condemns the declaration of not using nukes in the conflict, then going back on their word and engage in a first strike while their opponent had assumed their honour was trustworthy and had refrained from nuking.

The point is not that CDT condemns the use of nuclear first strikes, the point is that CDT condemns the declaration of not using nukes in the conflict, then going back on their word and engage in a first strike while their opponent had assumed their honour was trustworthy and had refrained from nuking.

Like I just said - we never said we wouldn't nuke y'all.

Like I just said - we never said we wouldn't nuke y'all.

To all Pacific Generals:

Engage Common Defense Treaty immediately. Conventional weapons only, and stay honorable.

Make us proud.

Cuatela,

Field Marshal of the Pacific Army

Well, the parts about TPA being dishonorable for using nukes kinda looks like condemnation to me.

Learn to read.

Get over it people. Geeze. Since when did we say we were going to restrict nukes? And don't refer to our DoW, that part was an RP thing by Cuatela.

Well, actually, you did. But, if you had (again) bothered to read, you would note that we're thrilled for the chance to fight, in any and all ways. :D