Judgement Reborn

thaisport

Judgment Reborn

On this day January 26, 2009, I Thaisport of Mostly Harmful Alliance do officially decree that Judgment has officially been reborn from the ashes to once again fly in the face of trying times and stand united to protect the interests of her allies.

The premise behind Judgment Reborn was on hold since the fall of MI but today, unrest has come over the land of CNte and today, as we enter the darkest hours of CNte round 3, the guiding light of Judgment is again burning bright.

I close my decree by saying that from this day till end of round, do not despair for with Judgment Reborn, fun and excitement will once again reign over CNte and we shall lead the way.

We have received official confirmation from the following Judgment nations:

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Roman Empire

GDA

Orange Juice

United White

Wolverines

NAAW

Ubercon

Other former Judgment Members wishing to rejoin Judgment Reborn please enter your replies here on this thread and I will include you on the list.

Those Alliances wishing to join Judgment Reborn are more than welcome to contact leaders of the Alliances above to discuss your entry into Judgment.

/s/ Thaisport

Prime Minister

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Judgment Reborn

Edited by thaisport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Hegemonic blocs

o/ Gangbang Wars

o/ Stagnation

I would hope part of judgment policy is to randomly roll alliances and coalitions in order to keep the combined armies sharp. stagnation wouldn't be an issue of this happens ;-)

The premise behind Judgment Reborn was on hold since the fall of MI but today, unrest has come over the land of CNte and today, as we enter the darkest hours of CNte round 3, the guiding light of Judgment is again burning bright.

I close my decree by saying that from this day till end of round, do not despair for with Judgment Reborn, fun and excitement will once again reign over CNte and we shall lead the way.

Just to those who would want to join this bloc called Judgment. Well I don't even know if it is a bloc it's more of a couple of alliances getting led by one person(Thiasport) ;)

The original Judgment was a group of guys that got sick of the arrogant ways of Murder Inc. Now they want to defend an alliance that planned on pick off innocent allies to get to TPF.

Instead of going right to TPF they were planning to pick off innocent allies. That is all but, I have to say except the obvious uhhhhh lulz you spelled Judgment wrong

/me walks away laughing :P

PS: I don't that many words right

Edit: Smilie faces

Edited by BEazy