Judgement Reborn

thaisport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken whihc I don't think I am. Judgement was just some alliances that had all treaties with each other and decided to call it a bloc.

We have a charter, but it hasn't been finalized or ratified, but most of the alliances in Judgment have said they are willing to sign it or something like it.

It would appear my request to see a copy of the Judgement treaty has fallen on deaf ear's. So I'll repeat it...could I see a copy of the Judgement treaty? I'd like to know what this bloc would be capable of doing collectively as well as required to do.

Again since this is also public news but no one drew a map of the treaties because CNte rounds last only 3 months, here's a list of treaties MHA has signed:

Global Democratic Alliance-MADP

Roman Empire-MADP

United White-MDoAP

National Alliance Of Arctic Warlordz-MDoAP

Fark-MDoAP

Orange Juice-MADP

Lafayette Escadrille=NAP

M*A*S*H=MDoAP

Crimson Empire-MADP

Common Defense Treaty-NAP

Wolverines-Honorary MADP through GDA

Ubercon-MDP

Rodentia Dominatus-MADP

Digital Combat Soldiers=MDoAP

** I could be missing a few as we are still auditing our treaties **

TPF - MADP was assumed carried from the previous round but nothing was signed this round. It is my understanding that it was an informal conversation in IRC and never translated into an actual MADP being written for review. This is coming from people directly involved on our side. I have personally checked the threads on CNte forums for any announced MADP but found none. My search went back to the very beginning of the round and on our site and have found nothing. Since rule of thumb dictates that each new round has new treaties signed, I will assume the TPF situation to be NONE unless I can be proven otherwise.

Edited by thaisport

You guys should just merge into a super alliance. You guys pretty much are doing the same thing right now.

gov't would probably

Thaisport- Leader

Panic King- MoFA

Kingdingaling-MoW

Ceasar- MoIA

then the rest are your deputies

Finally, something that comes out of your mouth that I like.

Yes please :)

(Also, I wasn't asking for individual treaties Thaisport. I should have made it more clear, my mistake)

I know but since I'm in Judgment Reborn, and MHA has treaties, common sense would dictate that even non judgment member could become involved of help out because of treatied agreement. Hence, it really goes beyond the scope of Judgment Reborn.

Thaisport :P

Edited by thaisport

I know but since I'm in Judgment Reborn, and MHA has treaties, common sense would dictate that even non judgment member could become involved or help out because or treatied agreement. Hence, it really goes beyond the scope of Judgment Reborn.

Thaisport :P

I see your point.

Again since this is also public news but no one drew a map of the treaties because CNte rounds last only 3 months, here's a list of treaties MHA has signed:

Global Democratic Alliance-MADP

Roman Empire-MADP

United White-MDoAP

National Alliance Of Arctic Warlordz-MDoAP

Fark-MDoAP

Orange Juice-MADP

Lafayette Escadrille=NAP

M*A*S*H=MDoAP

Crimson Empire-MADP

Common Defense Treaty-NAP

Wolverines-Honorary MADP through GDA

Ubercon-MDP

Rodentia Dominatus-MADP

Digital Combat Soldiers=MDoAP

** I could be missing a few as we are still auditing our treaties **

TPF - MADP was assumed carried from the previous round but nothing was signed this round. It is my understanding that it was an informal conversation in IRC and never translated into an actual MADP being written for review. This is coming from people directly involved on our side. I have personally checked the threads on CNte forums for any announced MADP but found none. My search went back to the very beginning of the round and on our site and have found nothing. Since rule of thumb dictates that each new round has new treaties signed, I will assume the TPF situation to be NONE unless I can be proven otherwise.

and people cried when Murder Inc had 5 MADPS.....

and people cried when Murder Inc had 5 MADPS.....

Oh Elborrador!!! I was wondering when you were going to start trolling along and make comments :P Glad to see you on maiking my CNte life interesting :D

On a side note, how's it been? Been a while since we last spoke.

Edited by thaisport

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcphxvrr_1fws9mxd3&hl=en

That is what we have right now. It will need to be revised and ratified before it becomes official though.

This is a doc I wrote for the first Judgment bloc. It is in google docs and I just revised it to say Judgment Reborn.

Oh Elborrador!!! I was wondering when you were going to start trolling along and make comments :P Glad to see you on maiking my CNte life interesting :D

On a side note, how's it been? Been a while since we last spoke.

I'm good. Also i wasn't trolling, this time, it was a general observation. Every treaty MI signed people cried that we were ruining the game, and we never had more than, like.... 7? tops.

also i've been trolling for a while now :P