thaisport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Judgment Reborn

On this day January 26, 2009, I Thaisport of Mostly Harmful Alliance do officially decree that Judgment has officially been reborn from the ashes to once again fly in the face of trying times and stand united to protect the interests of her allies.

The premise behind Judgment Reborn was on hold since the fall of MI but today, unrest has come over the land of CNte and today, as we enter the darkest hours of CNte round 3, the guiding light of Judgment is again burning bright.

I close my decree by saying that from this day till end of round, do not despair for with Judgment Reborn, fun and excitement will once again reign over CNte and we shall lead the way.

We have received official confirmation from the following Judgment nations:

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Roman Empire

GDA

Orange Juice

United White

Wolverines

NAAW

Other former Judgment Members wishing to rejoin Judgment Reborn please enter your replies here on this thread and I will include you on the list.

Those Alliances wishing to join Judgment Reborn are more than welcome to contact leaders of the Alliances above to discuss your entry into Judgment.

/s/ Thaisport

Prime Minister

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Judgment Reborn

i see one good alliance in this lot of rag tag has bins, GDA. I hope they come to their senses and realize how pathetic this "bloc" is.

I saw The Roman Empire but I guess my vision aint what it used to be.

Oh right, they're the alliance that Murder Inc. effectively dismantled in about 48 hours of fighting AND kept them down while their buddies proceeded to gang bang us.... yeah they're a great alliance, definitely one i'd want fighting by my side :psyduck:

Oh right, they're the alliance that Murder Inc. effectively dismantled in about 48 hours of fighting AND kept them down while their buddies proceeded to gang bang us.... yeah they're a great alliance, definitely one i'd want fighting by my side :psyduck:

I think you are being sarcastic. Not to sure though. :unsure:

Arrogant little bugger, aren't ye :P ((grins wolfishly))

Yeah, callin the kettle black :P Since I can be at times, as well :D

((chuckles))

Ubercon, locked, and ready to roll.

Good to see you guys are back in action.

i see one good alliance in this lot of rag tag has bins, GDA. I hope they come to their senses and realize how pathetic this "bloc" is.

All talk, no muscle.

Edited by Commander Benji

Way to go on making a balanced war MHA, nothing promotes an even Great War like creating a hegemonic bloc...

I firmly believe in a balance war and fair play. That said, I can guarantee you that few people ever make war fair. MHA is not blind to the events in CNte nor is she blind to the fact that being #1 ranked alliance has many consequences, one of which is a target on our backs. One war against an ally or minor tech raids does not constitute anything but when you have when you have allies loosing ground over the course of time, it makes you wonder about the underlying currents in the sea of CNte.

The Great War idea fell apart as everyone can see, because many people just can't leave past round issues in the past, can't avoid getting caught up in peoples comments on the forum thus making things personal, can't fight fair because human nature dictates when opportunity presents itself greed will take over, can't take what they dish out to others. Above all else people can't play a fair war because everyone wants to win and will do so at any cost.

There are blocs that remain undisclosed plotting against MHA and her allies. We have people spying on our website which have been reported to me personally by government officials of other alliances. MHA has no secrets it needs to hide. I'm sure these spies are frustrated about the lack of useful intelligence to cause an uproar of anti MHA feelings across CNte to take us down.

People are vying for the #1 nation spot because they want to have their flag flown, others are vying for #1 alliance position for bragging right. I only care about making my alliance the best it can be. It so happens we are #1. I believe Lafayette Escardrille is a wonderful example of being the best they can be without having to be #1. Lets not forget that every round is a new round.

I have thrown down the gauntlet and so choose the side of Judgment. People wanted a war and wanted sides to be drawn. Today I have made my line very clear. I now give those alliances who have wanted to hit MHA and her Judgment Reborn allies the excuse of a war they have been looking forward to for a long time. They need not hide any longer and can publicly form a counter bloc to challenge MHA and Judgment Reborn. Those alliances not interested in a challenge or fear that Judgment Reborn will go out to curb stomp people need not worry as this is not the premise for Judgment reforming.

Judgment Reborn was brought to life not because of my efforts, rather the dedicate leaders of all the Judgment alliances who wished it to be reborn. I merely declared it as such because it is my responsibility as the largest alliance in the group to represent the ideals behind Judgment. This is the culmination of dedication from all alliances involved.

I will guide Judgment Reborn in the same manner I lead MHA, with honor, dignity, and above all else respect; respect for my fellow Judgment members and respect for all members of CNte.

Respect does not mean we all see eye to eye on issues or troll along and agree with others. It doesn't mean pretending to like an alliance because they can benefit you or pretending to hate an alliance to get good graces. Respect isn't "fair play" in war. In this game, respect is having fun, figuring out how to out maneuver each other. It's coming up with new ways to catch your opponents off guard, curb stomping or being curb stomped. It is earn by the actions or lack of actions you take. But most of all, it's being true to yourself, your alliance, and your CNte peers.

*cheers to End Game in round 3*

Thaisport

(Hopefully it wasn't too deep thought :P )

Edited by thaisport

The Great War idea fell apart as everyone can see, because many people just can't leave past round issues in the past, can't avoid getting caught up in peoples comments on the forum thus making things personal, can't fight fair because human nature dictates when opportunity presents itself greed will take over, can't take what they dish out to others. Above all else people can't play a fair war because everyone wants to win and will do so at any cost.

nail on the head their. never saw either CN as bein fair. all it is is a large chess game that takes place over the course of months and years and still has yet to be concluded

People are vying for the #1 nation spot because they want to have their flag flown, others are vying for #1 alliance position for bragging right. I only care about making my alliance the best it can be. It so happens we are #1. I believe Lafayette Escardrille is a wonderful example of being the best they can be without having to be #1. Lets not forget that every round is a new round.

Totally agree with you there. LE is among the Titans in nobility and honor. By fair one of the most respectable AAs in the Game. You guys have a great leader and are blessed with the grace in which he carries.

It would appear my request to see a copy of the Judgement treaty has fallen on deaf ear's. So I'll repeat it...could I see a copy of the Judgement treaty? I'd like to know what this bloc would be capable of doing collectively as well as required to do.

It would appear my request to see a copy of the Judgement treaty has fallen on deaf ear's. So I'll repeat it...could I see a copy of the Judgement treaty? I'd like to know what this bloc would be capable of doing collectively as well as required to do.

We can show you a prelimanry version, but it isn't final. Still want to see it?