Lady Justitia under attack

Justitia

Lady Justitia woke up after a little 100 year nap, just to find her nation under attack.

She shook her head. When will these puny mortals understand they can not destroy a Moddess?

While brushing her long golden hair, she thought about a fitting punishment for the people of MMArmy, a flood, or perhaps lightning..

...while also deciding on more important matters such as breakfast.

((chuckles))

Reminds me of a short discussion I had not too long ago with one of ours.

Friend: "I hit this guy and he wants to fight"

Me: "Dude, why are you raiding admin"

Friend: "Just because the nation says Admin, that's not ..."

Me: "Dude, that's admin. Trust me on this."

Friend: "Is not"

Me: "Yes, it is."

Friend: "Really?"

...short pause...

Friend: "He's not going to delete my nation is he?"

Me: ((Laughing)) "No...he's not going to delete your nation. And since he didn't admin-bomb you he's probably having as much fun as you are. Just don't do that in main game."

...another short pause...

Friend: "What's an admin-bomb?"

Me: "..."

o7 Have fun Justitia :)

Ha! I think its pretty cool you guy's play as well, and it would be even sweeter to use those moddess powers to instantly rebuild!

Did i mention TPF is looking for some new members, LOL! No really.....

Also it was said somewhere in another post by this stalker that TPF likes to give beat downs or something to that remark,

So our services are for higher,lol! No really....

:jihad: :ehm:

((wanders in somewhat bemused))

After a bit of a discussion on the current situation, with Arcticllama. Yeah, my boss.

Rodentia Dominatus is prepared to enter into MDP discussions with the 'Admin' and 'Staff' alliances. All you would need to do is contact him via in game communications system.

I bid you, good day and well met.

((wanders off chuckling at the audacity of his boss))

((wanders in somewhat bemused))

After a bit of a discussion on the current situation, with Arcticllama. Yeah, my boss.

Rodentia Dominatus is prepared to enter into MDP discussions with the 'Admin' and 'Staff' alliances. All you would need to do is contact him via in game communications system.

I bid you, good day and well met.

((wanders off chuckling at the audacity of his boss))

Now thats the best one i seen you post so far SW, would of been funnier if i hadn't thought of it myself LOL!! :P

Lady Justitia woke up after a little 100 year nap, just to find her nation under attack.

She shook her head. When will these puny mortals understand they can not destroy a Moddess?

While brushing her long golden hair, she thought about a fitting punishment for the people of MMArmy, a flood, or perhaps lightning..

...while also deciding on more important matters such as breakfast.

I think we all know what this deserves.

o/ MHA

Down witz teh evil adminz

The mortals have come to their senses and have offered the Moddess peace. She, in her merciful mood, has graciously accepted. Lady Justitia is now watching the mortals fighting each other. As it should be.

*smiles while drinking her afternoon coffee*

The mortals have come to their senses and have offered the Moddess peace. She, in her merciful mood, has graciously accepted. Lady Justitia is now watching the mortals fighting each other. As it should be.

*smiles while drinking her afternoon coffee*

OO, an open war slot. This will be fun once I reroll. :jihad: Good luck in 4 days.