Start a new nation or rebuild?

I've known of a couple of people who have been on perma-zi lists and have eventually got off of them while keeping their original nations. If I had enough money or was exceptionally bored, I would stick it out. Up to you though.

Edited by Henry

Go to peace mode, apologize profusely, ask for mercy, honor whatever deal you have to honor for the sake of your nation's survival, and then never screw up again. Then you can keep your existing nation.

That "never screw up again" is the hardest part.

Why were you ZI'ed? If it was for being a rogue then re-roll, and start with a clean slate. You don't deserve your old nation. If you are NOT a rogue, and were just on the losing end of a war, or made a stupid tech deal mistake or something, then join another alliance who will protect you.

Go to peace mode, apologize profusely, ask for mercy, honor whatever deal you have to honor for the sake of your nation's survival, and then never screw up again. Then you can keep your existing nation.

That "never screw up again" is the hardest part.

If you're on perma-ZI the chances of getting into peace mode aren't the greatest.

You gotta be fast in this game. The hills are of no use if you don't run to them.

I completely understand it's possible to escape to peace mode in some situations, but if you've been staggered then that leaves 0 chance. Chances are, if you're significant enough to be put on a PZI list, you're going to be watched often and have staggered declarations.

Also if it really is perma-ZI, do the nations who are going to aid you know that...? Because they might find themselves on the wrong end of a blitz.

Actually I noticed a ZI a day or two ago with a small nation (maybe with a couple of improvements) where an alliance was attacking a rogue under their AA....?

You better find out if it's ZI or perma-ZI...

whats the difference?

From the soon-to-be-published (once I write it) 'CyberNations for People Who Don't Know About Cybernations' (If I used 'For Dummies' the trademark holders would declare on me!) ...

ZI: You've been bombed flat.

PZI: Permanent ZI. You're gonna be bombed flat again and again and again ...

Typically, if someone's upset enough to issue PZI, then they're saying that they don't want you to rebuild. ZI means they're still upset but after pounding you down their issues are resolved.

And what's wrong with lead?