CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the nation issue: Look; I'm with Sumer on this one. I've rp'd my nation as having traversed the globe as a traveling warrior tribe, starting in Ireland, to two locations in America, to Acre for a rousing crusade, and finally here to NZ. My nations history is basically wandering from territory to territory looking for a "Homeland". Also, her population was heavily militarized/heavily indoctrinated...and BESIDES, our good friend LVN already set precedence for this. Before Shan started the de-brainwashing process, even though IW didn't exist any more, the population did, and you had to basically kill yourself just to get a beachhead. Remember that?

Yes I do. However, this was a defense of their homeland, not use as an aggressive attack. I never used them to attack, so that 'predecent' went out the window.

Oh btw, that indoctrination should have been broken by now considering the basis of it and what happened to her people.

Trained by who, you have no military, no officers, no barracks, no weapons......

Universal conscription as in mandatory military service. Korea has that system.

Your people didnt start leaving until after War was declared on u

/me facepalm

This shows how you never read anything, Frost.

Off-topic public appeal: Guys, for serious now. The phrase "May God (Admin) have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none" is no longer clever. Stop attaching it to your war declarations. It's annoying.

This is CNRP, and most nations are based off of RL stuff. who is this admin and why are people adding him to their DoWs?

Universal conscription as in mandatory military service. Korea has that system.

Except that that never occurs when the state has failed and the people are stranded in a foreign country.

You seem to think that you are RPing robots, not humans. People would not stand for what you put them through, and don't claim any of their indoctrination, it would have been cracked and shattered with that they have been through.

You are cheating, and we are not standing for it.

Off-topic public appeal: Guys, for serious now. The phrase "May God (Admin) have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none" is no longer clever. Stop attaching it to your war declarations. It's annoying.

OOC: I will stand up and salute that, that is truly annoying. :P

o7

/OOC

What about "May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on your souls and touch you with His Noodly Appendage, for we shall do neither."? Does that work?

Maybe that would be a good option... :unsure:

Don't worry, your enemies will go light on you for the surrender terms (hopefully :awesome:).

And besides, after I set up my new nation, I am planing on to supply supplies (fuel, raw materials, etc) to both sides of the war equally for some extra cash. :P

What about "May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on your souls and touch you with His Noodly Appendage, for we shall do neither."? Does that work?

OOC: Hmmm. Definitely better, though perhaps not quite good enough. I have it on good authority that many still do not accept the existence of The Divine Pasta, though I find it hard to believe. :huh: /OOC

Don't worry, your enemies will go light on you for the surrender terms (hopefully :awesome:).

And besides, after I set up my new nation, I am planing on to supply supplies (fuel, raw materials, etc) to both sides of the war equally for some extra cash. :P

I certainly hope they go light on him. I like him, IC and OOC. We view his nation kind of the same way as Erwin Rommel or Robert E. Lee--honorable, but on the wrong side.