CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote][b] It would mean alot to me[/b] if you could[b] potentially[/b] use a different leader's visual image for your leader, mostly as I RPed extensively with Franz Ferdinand, and he's pretty much dead[/quote]

Yes, this is certainly !@#$-talking to get kicks

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1305833199' post='2715064']
It's a picture. Calm down.
[/quote]
I understand fully, and thus, I've let it go. It was a case of the pictures of Archduke Franz Ferdinand being kind of personal to me, I'm sure you can understand why I was a little concerned with them being used.

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1305843656' post='2715156']
Ask CP about that, he told me Franz threatened him.
[/quote]

That is not true, Vedran, I have no idea where he could have got such an idea from.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1305754987' post='2714528']
Thank you for reading this, and you may continue with your RP.
[/quote]
Yes, clearly Franz is '!@#$-talking to get his kicks' and 'threatening and harrassing CP' and really needs to calm down because obviously, as you can tell from the hostile, bullying tone of the post, Franz is extremely pissed off about this. After all, just read that last line. Poison dripping from every last goddamn letter.

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1305843656' post='2715156']
Ask CP about that, he told me Franz threatened him.
[/quote]

As embarresing as this sounds, Franz tricked me into thinking he was Kaiser Martens and I believed him for a while till I realized he was not. Anyway Franz threatend to roll my nation. Then when I knew who he was he threatend to use his "friends" to do the work for him.

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1305902604' post='2715518']
As embarresing as this sounds, Franz tricked me into thinking he was Kaiser Martens and I believed him for a while till I realized he was not. Anyway Franz threatend to roll my nation. Then when I knew who he was he threatend to use his "friends" to do the work for him.
[/quote]
I don't remember any of that, but you are welcome to join my Poker Nights any-time.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1305944352' post='2715837']
Killed it.
[/quote]
I don't get it. I'm like the freaking Grim Reaper of CNRP. Every thread I post in mysteriously dies. I posted in Sarah's civil war thread and then the flurry activity just stopped.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1305944895' post='2715842']
I don't get it. I'm like the freaking Grim Reaper of CNRP. Every thread I post in mysteriously dies. I posted in Sarah's civil war thread and then the flurry activity just stopped.
[/quote]
Stay away from my threads, kthxbai.

Please. D:

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1305944895' post='2715842']
[/quote]

Because your about as funny as AIDs lmao.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1305946684' post='2715855']
Then you are as funny as AIDs.
[/quote]
As contrasted to Zoot, who, as we all know, is the goddamn comedian of CNRP. He has us lol'ing across the floor day in and day out.

Until he tries to be funny and then he's as funny as a good hard case of syphilis.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1305946993' post='2715859']
As contrasted to Zoot, who, as we all know, is the goddamn comedian of CNRP. He has us lol'ing across the floor day in and day out.

Until he tries to be funny and then he's as funny as a good hard case of syphilis.
[/quote]

Hey man, that stuff is pretty funny. See King George III.
Killed thousands of Americans and lost Britain America. That's like double points.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1305947172' post='2715862']
Am I as funny as AIDS when I'm trying to be funny, or am I as funny as a slightly funnier disease like syphilis?
[/quote]

Killed it again.