CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally say Martens should be 2800 tech (the stat that LVN had mentioned in IRC) and 2000 infra (the infra before he got out of peace mode).

Of course, he should retain most of his pre-destruction RP weapons.

Well, a 2000 infra nation would not able to hold out against larger nations with much higher infra. I think the infra level should be higher.

Well, a 2000 infra nation would not able to hold out against larger nations with much higher infra. I think the infra level should be higher.

Um, so? Why should he be given another bonus just to compete even better? He merged with Poland anyway, so his infrastructure problem is solved.

Its not about if we he could hold his on with larger nations. This is about his actual number of infra. I am cool with 2k infra since its recorded when he had it.

I personally say Martens should be 2800 tech (the stat that LVN had mentioned in IRC) and 2000 infra (the infra before he got out of peace mode).

Of course, he should retain most of his pre-destruction RP weapons.

Two points. A, he never had more than 2400 tech, and the main one.

B. He left CNRP. Hence, his nation totally stopped existing. He then rejoined CNRP, as "a new and totally unrelated nation". When he rejoined he was a 14k nation. Therefore, playing by his stats, he could only have 2000 infra and 500 tech. All pre destruction weapons and tech and research would have been lost, scavenged, pillaged or taken by the invading armies.

Therefore, I am violently opposed to Kaiser martens having anything more than 2k infra and 500 tech. [i'll spare him from plaything with his Ig stats, as I will be nice and say that he put him self of the data base when he rejoined (like he wasn't cheating) and therefore all IG losses that have occurred while Rping as Prussia and GN are ignored.]

B. He left CNRP. Hence, his nation totally stopped existing. He then rejoined CNRP, as "a new and totally unrelated nation". When he rejoined he was a 14k nation. Therefore, playing by his stats, he could only have 2000 infra and 500 tech. All pre destruction weapons and tech and research would have been lost, scavenged, pillaged or taken by the invading armies.

Therefore, I am violently opposed to Kaiser martens having anything more than 2k infra and 500 tech. [i'll spare him from plaything with his Ig stats, as I will be nice and say that he put him self of the data base when he rejoined (like he wasn't cheating) and therefore all IG losses that have occurred while Rping as Prussia and GN are ignored.]

If he rerolled he is a new nation and not the same person. I belive this for all people. Those our the stats he should have if he rerolled.

Honestly, if the issue back then wasn't resolved then it wont resolve now. Its not like it was a shock if Kaiser Martens has been RPing a superiorly technological country all this time, but only NOW do people notice.

Edited by Tahsir Re

While we're on the pre-record tech topic....

Anyone against Mudd having 2500 tech and Otto 850 tech? That's the amount they had before they got destroyed in war/rerolled.

No I am not, as long as they suffered no IC rolling / war and didn't leave CNRP and rejoin.

I REALLY should have screened that particular discussion, You said 2800 tech.

B. He left CNRP. Hence, his nation totally stopped existing. He then rejoined CNRP, as "a new and totally unrelated nation".

Successor state, just like Triyun before joining into UFE.

Honestly, if the issue back then wasn't resolved then it wont resolve now. Its not like it was a shock if Kaiser Martens has been RPing a superiorly technological country all this time, but only NOW do people notice.

Well it needs to be resolved now. Just because something has happened for awhile and hasn't been fixed dosn't mean it can't be fixed. In fact things our rarely solved when they begin.

To me, it seems more like newer players who never really suffered trying to push out the old players who have ridden the waves.

Actually I have been campaigning for a fair playing field since he rejointed

He announced he left CNRP. Thats final. There was a period where he had no nation in CNRP. It was not a successor state.

It should of been resolved before then war. Then after the opening of the war it was brought up, but passed on for 14 MORE pages.... Now its being argued while Nordland is winning the war.

I call shenanigans.

Edit: LeVentNoir, my point exactly. I agree that I've seen yuo oppose it, but only now does the majority notice it.

Edited by Tahsir Re

I REALLY should have screened that particular discussion, You said 2800 tech.

Big Difference Triyun is the same IG nations while Kaiser isn't. So Kaiser loses claim to a RP nation when he left CN. Triyun just left RP and came back to RP. He was still the same in IG. Kaiser can claim again but only with his current nation not his old one which goes bye bye when he deleted.

Big Difference Triyun is the same IG nations while Kaiser isn't. So Kaiser loses claim to a RP nation when he left CN. Triyun just left RP and came back to RP. He was still the same in IG. Kaiser can claim again but only with his current nation not his old one which goes bye bye when he deleted.

No, Martens has the same IG nation

Apple, you have it wrong. Both are on the same IG nation.

You mean IC nation. Plus, Triyun is playing to the stats he has / had when he rejoint CNRP, KM is not.

Now tell me how that is not cheating.

I'm just going by what LeVentNoir said.