CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the number of CNRP naval ships we can have how many IG ships we have, or how many IG ships we can buy?

Sorry, only what you actually have IG. Same with Airplanes, unless you are a modern or first world nation, in which each plane you actually have can represent a squadron.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Sorry, only what you actually have IG. Same with Airplanes, unless you are a modern or first world nation, in which each plane you actually have can represent a squadron.

Ok, no problem, I'll just buy some more ships if I need them to even numbers out.

Sarah, but she's currently busy at the time with everyone else...and I already have something else planned down the road.

There's also Elrich, but she already has a superweapon that I can't shake the feeling I have seen before. And I might have alienated him IC when I quit the AUP

So yeah, either they're too busy or I've scared them off.

EDIT: Though I could ask someone new....

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

sense I cant use coldfront anymore ive decided to give all me Live and PSN names if u want to talk to me.

PSN:lutai

Xbox Live name:DisputedLutai (dont ask)

add me if u want

Oh one more thing BIO STOP USING BIOLOGICAL WARFARE TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY PC X___X (been sick with flu for 2 days had to use PS3 to get on forums).

Biological warfare...Biohazard...

I c wut u did thar