So, how's it going?

Machiabelly

LOL you are.

We have lost 18000 strength, 0.2 of a point in score, 1 member and gained 5 more anarchies then we did. In my book, that isn't doing badly considering that along with Murder Inc. we are facing a force of around quadruple our strength.

We have lost 18000 strength, 0.2 of a point in score, 1 member and gained 5 more anarchies then we did. In my book, that isn't doing badly considering that along with Murder Inc. we are facing a force of around quadruple our strength.

No your not facing that force. TUF is only against NAAW. When NAAW hit TUF there were 27 anarchies already in your alliance . You now have almost 70. Last time I checked, thats more than 5.

You have gained more than 5 anarchied. In the last day, maybe you have gained 5 more.

Wow...anarchied nations sure like to change AAs :D

Proof please?

I believe we have anarchy stats on your members to prove otherwise, so don't make stupid claims.

No your not facing that force. TUF is only against NAAW. When NAAW hit TUF there were 27 anarchies already in your alliance . You now have almost 70. Last time I checked, thats more than 5.

I was talking about the statistics on the first page, to me that was obvious.. We are also facing UW, which adds up to near 350,000 strength. Almost triple that of ours. But anyway, as if all this matters, its TE :P You need to stop taking it so seriously.

I was talking about the statistics on the first page, to me that was obvious.. We are also facing UW, which adds up to near 350,000 strength. Almost triple that of ours. But anyway, as if all this matters, its TE :P You need to stop taking it so seriously.

Wtf is up with you and people taking it seriously? You're making it seem like all my posts are serious. You're the one that just needs to lighten up. I'm playing IC not OOC. After all this is an IC topic.

for n00bs: IC = in character and OOC = out of character

Proof please?

I believe we have anarchy stats on your members to prove otherwise, so don't make stupid claims.

Right here:

You have gained more than 5 anarchied. In the last day, maybe you have gained 5 more.

The gaining of members requires AA to change. In addition, you specifically said they were anarchied. Thus I made the inference that "Anarchied nations like to change AA". There is no way to prove it true or false, because they are people's likes and desires, and even if you ask them, they can simply lie to you. There is no way to prove for sure their inner feelings.

However, for a proof of a specific case, I'll answer to that (even though you can't be sure it's true): I'm an anarchied nation, and I like to change AAs.

(There's still no way to confirm this, since I've never changed AAs when I'm anarchied, and I don't display my likes and dislikes in public.)

In addition, what do stats on "your members" have to do with Anarchied nations changing AA? Who are "your members"? How do they prove anything relating to the "you" in post #32, which was referring to Kaiser Indie?

In addition, what claims are you talking about?

Edited by XRCatD

Right here:

The gaining of members requires AA to change. In addition, you specifically said they were anarchied.

In addition, what do stats on "your members" have to do with Anarchied nations changing AA? Who are "your members"?

I hope you know your making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No one is talking about gaining members. All bob was saying was that maybe kaiser's alliance gained 5 more anarchies [from nations already in their alliance] in the past day because NAAW anarchied more than 5 altogether.

You were saying that the only reason TUF had anarchied nations was because judgment had their members switch AA's...or at least thats how bob and I took it. So he said we had stats to prove your wrong. Also, he thought you were TUF.

I hope you know your making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Prove it. Don't make stupid claims.

OOC: I hope you could tell I was kidding about that. Nobody would seriously think that people would like to switch alliances once they get anarchied....

Edited by XRCatD

Prove it. Don't make stupid claims.

OOC: I hope you could tell I was kidding about that. Nobody would seriously think that people would like to switch alliances once they get anarchied....

Read all your posts and get back to me.

OOC: I know.