Judgment Welcomes MHA!

Arcane

Lol. Weak. Lies, threats, and the general course MHA was going down....I'll gladly bleed for them, and it makes me happy. Nice last straw MI, I'll be happy to take you down. I'll be smilling though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Weak. Lies, threats, and the general course MHA was going down....I'll gladly bleed for them, and it makes me happy. Nice last straw MI, I'll be happy to take you down. I'll be smilling though.

last straw? you are a pathetic excuse for an alliance. you got where you were through opportunism and backstabbing. Face it you betrayed us, there is NO denying that. and you will pay dearly for it.

last straw? you are a pathetic excuse for an alliance. you got where you were through opportunism and backstabbing. Face it you betrayed us, there is NO denying that. and you will pay dearly for it.

Maybe you shouldn't of declared war on their allies and had a general poor attitude.

Maybe you shouldn't of declared war on their allies and had a general poor attitude.

maybe the Roman Empire shouldn't have been conspiring to attack us. I'm sorry if i consider that a declaration of war. This had less to do with that and more to do with MHA playing both sides of the table. Until they joined Judgment we were actively engaged in talks with MHA to solidify their political stability. If only you knew what i knew....

Maybe we shouldnt have backed off MHA last round? You ever think of that? You guys were doing good under the leadership of Andrew III. This treaty cancellation will be your downfall.

It's so much fun watching bullies get knocked down.

maybe the Roman Empire shouldn't have been conspiring to attack us. I'm sorry if i consider that a declaration of war. This had less to do with that and more to do with MHA playing both sides of the table. Until they joined Judgment we were actively engaged in talks with MHA to solidify their political stability. If only you knew what i knew....

The Romans actually weren't conspiring to attack you. I was though since your AA was declaring war on GDA nations and you expected us to go cower for peace.

OOC: To be honest with you...our cadet military training program was brought here. My boys and girls have a right to their sovereignty. If they learn to go down fighting..that's fine. This is good training for war. But I believe a great segment of the CNTE population have had it with your alliances raid everyone policy. I'd imagine in perspective things wouldn't be here today if you didn't make that policy. O and the yellow policy was funny also. A few AAs have yellow nations. Threatening them with war also..I mean really...you have only your self's to blame.

I would like to thank the members of Judgement for their dedication in trying to even things up a bit. You guys are making the game interesting. Im anxious to see what happens next. People need to remember, this is only fake war. No one will get hurt unless you get a finger cramp. Stop taking everything so seriously.

I would like to thank the members of Judgement for their dedication in trying to even things up a bit. You guys are making the game interesting. Im anxious to see what happens next. People need to remember, this is only fake war. No one will get hurt unless you get a finger cramp. Stop taking everything so seriously.

I completely agree...more topics need less trolling and more good vibes.

The Romans actually weren't conspiring to attack you. I was though since your AA was declaring war on GDA nations and you expected us to go cower for peace.

OOC: To be honest with you...our cadet military training program was brought here. My boys and girls have a right to their sovereignty. If they learn to go down fighting..that's fine. This is good training for war. But I believe a great segment of the CNTE population have had it with your alliances raid everyone policy. I'd imagine in perspective things wouldn't be here today if you didn't make that policy. O and the yellow policy was funny also. A few AAs have yellow nations. Threatening them with war also..I mean really...you have only your self's to blame.

fair enough. anyone who has approached us about members raiding their alliance we have ordered our members to stand down. Blackwater can attest to that fact. its not our fault you fail at TE diplomacy.

OOC: what makes you think i haven't been trying to provoke a war for some time? Those that have queried me on irc know why i do what i do in TE.

fair enough. anyone who has approached us about members raiding their alliance we have ordered our members to stand down. Blackwater can attest to that fact. its not our fault you fail at TE diplomacy.

OOC: what makes you think i haven't been trying to provoke a war for some time? Those that have queried me on irc know why i do what i do in TE.

I approached your AA once..and then I was like ehh...and that war was just cleared the other day.. so whatever. Not like we didn't try that...once.

The alliances posed against you would make it look like you have failed at diplomacy. Either way we will have cake and ice cream as we choke their rivers with our dead :D

One comment on the MHA business. Murder Inc. seemed to know an attack was coming from "over 600" nations, including RE. So I don't think judgment can say that Murder Inc. lost MHA as an ally because they attacked MHA's allies. MHA's allies were already poised to strike. Murder Inc. was wise to hit the biggest opponent as quickly as possible.

OOC: I do hope Murder Inc.'s allies get in this because then we have a good ol' fashioned brawl. Otherwise, beat downs from judgment are just as boring as beat downs from Murder.

I insist MHA changes their name as they are not led by MHA members in fact they are led by Athens and Legion from the other world.

Be nice. This world was never expected to be a clone of some other world, where ever that may be. It gives an opportunity to try out new things and explore options not really available elsewhere, where terms like Perm-ZI and Eternal-ZI abound.

The MHA welcomes all new members, whoever they are and where ever they may come from, an Equal Opportunities Alliance if you will. All that is required is Loyalty and solid teamwork.

can't say i'm not surprised.

MHA i would like to let you know that we will be saving a special sort of justice for you. I don't take kindly to traitors and opportunists. I know the majority of your alliance is innocent, but they will all have to suffer for the mistakes of the incompetent few that rule.

I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not sorry about whats in store for your alliance. If its any consolation, I'll try to refrain from enjoying it too much

I can assure you that I for one will never allow this to happen. I stand by my allies no matter what.

I insist MHA changes their name as they are not led by MHA members in fact they are led by Athens and Legion from the other world.

All government is made possible by the consent of the governed. And leadership may be found in what some would deem the most unlikely of places. ;)

Why should MHA change it's name? Just because it has the same Acronym as the MHA in CNs? Mostly Harmful Alliance is different then Mostly Harmless Alliance. It would be the same as people telling you to change your name because John Rocker is too similar to Johnny Rocket...

Two different games buddy. CNs isn't CNte.

Edited by thaisport

Why should MHA change it's name? Just because it has the same Acronym as the MHA in CNs? Mostly Harmful Alliance is different then Mostly Harmless Alliance. It would be the same as people telling you to change your name because John Rocker is too similar to Johnny Rocket...

Two different games buddy. CNs isn't CNte.

That is plainly obvious, however it is also obvious that Mostly Harmful resides on the Aqua sphere. In addition, it boast's a name very close to Mostly Harmless. And lastly, I'd reckon many members of Mostly Harmless reside in Mostly Harmful. Therefore it's logical to derive the two entities as one. I'm sure it's made up of many other alliances, but I'd be willing to state the overwhelming majority of membership derives itself from Mostly Harmless Alliance. But if Mostly Harmful is not the same alliance as Mostly Harmless, then why wouldn't they change there name to avoid the confusion?

That said, John Rocker is also a highly influential member of MHA in standard edition. So I'm fairly certain he's opinion would hold some weight based and represent other members of Mostly Harmless opinion on the issue.

Now onto the original post, I can't say I like this at all. Simply because Mostly Harmful have betrayed a former ally without much regard. Yes, this may be CN:TE but I'd expect some shred of respect towards one's former allies. And from an outside perspective this simply seems to be MHA jumping onto the bandwaggon.

With all these alliances hitting MI you'd think they wouldn't have double the score of the next highest alliance. But hey, it's Judgment day right lol... How aptly named.

And you guys called MI arrogant :blink: At least they have the score that warrants that attitude. The rest of you look like the 1st graders trying to beat up the big bad high school bully. Good luck with that :D my money is on MI winning this round, even if the opposing forces get lucky and have their entire membership in flames.

You're all missing the most powerful weapon in CNTE and I doubt your nations will ever be capable of obtaining that weapon.

Best of luck though.