Judgment Welcomes MHA!

Arcane

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has MHA and Murder's MADP been cancelled long enough or does MHA still have to honor it.

Was there a time frame on a cancellation clause in that treaty? must have escaped MI's treaty drafters, strange that.

Was there a time frame on a cancellation clause in that treaty? must have escaped MI's treaty drafters, strange that.
Article I. Mutual

This means both of us agree upon this.

Article II. Aggressive

This means that Murder Inc. and MHA will go to war against an enemy together.

Article III. Defense

If you mess with MHA, you're messing with Murder Inc, and vice versa. We will defend each other.

Article IV. Pact

Well, "pact" is synonymous to "treaty", which is what this is. A treaty.

Signed,

Hormones74, Don of Murder Inc.

Andrew III of the Dendarii Federation, MHA Minister of War and Strategic Affairs.

Nope no time frame in there it seems.

can't say i'm not surprised.

MHA i would like to let you know that we will be saving a special sort of justice for you. I don't take kindly to traitors and opportunists. I know the majority of your alliance is innocent, but they will all have to suffer for the mistakes of the incompetent few that rule.

I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not sorry about whats in store for your alliance. If its any consolation, I'll try to refrain from enjoying it too much

Has MHA and Murder's MADP been cancelled long enough or does MHA still have to honor it.

we had agreed to add a cancellation clause to the treaty at the request of MHA. seems they chose to go ahead and not honor it anyways.