Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check that again in a day or two.

Okay :D But I feel as an experienced CN and CNTE player I should inform you, no amount of NS that you might be able to knock of MI will take them out of the top spot. Sorry to disappoint.

I may have sworn to troll Murder Inc till their ears fall off, but I have to object to this. Forced disbandment? Eternal ZI across rerolls? Heck, that's too serious for CN:S, let alone TE. If Judgment tries that, I may have to start spying FOR Murder Inc. :P

-Bama

Are you seriously whining about fighting in Tournament Edition? If a nation, new or not, changes its AA to "Murder, Inc." it will be on the receiving end of plenty of ordinance. :rolleyes:

TE is played to kill things. Jeez.

Okay :D But I feel as an experienced CN and CNTE player I should inform you, no amount of NS that you might be able to knock of MI will take them out of the top spot. Sorry to disappoint.

Experienced? Um, you're talking to a total veteran. I've been playing CN since early 2006. I played in the second most significant alliance in CN:S history. If anyone needs to school me, it won't be you.

You don't need to "inform" me about anything but yes it will take them out of top spot. No one cares how many nations you have unless you are STRONG. I have a "top 10" thread anyway, that most of us will keep up to date.

They may be #1 for a while because of their size but size means nothing.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

I may have sworn to troll Murder Inc till their ears fall off, but I have to object to this. Forced disbandment? Eternal ZI across rerolls? Heck, that's too serious for CN:S, let alone TE. If Judgment tries that, I may have to start spying FOR Murder Inc. :P

-Bama

Comparing rerolls here to ones in SE is whats ridiculous. If you didn't hit them after they rerolled then they would just reroll then hit you as this is a pretty constant war game. Eternal ZI would be to keep the war going past update, and I'm sure no one is calling for that.

I'd like to thank the three attackers who thought attacking me would be successful. I gained money both by means of defending and attacking, and the sad thing is...two of the people attacking me are MoW's for the alliances involved. Good show, good show. And Oh my! I'm still not in anarchy. Glad to see the efficiency of this united front at it's best. Heads of military failing to anarchy one target? Nonsense that could never happen!

HAHA, im glad to see that you have surendered. And oh yea, not in anarchy? i would check your nation again. have fun in the prison camps, heard there a blast!

HAHA, im glad to see that you have surendered. And oh yea, not in anarchy? i would check your nation again. have fun in the prison camps, heard there a blast!

Yes be sure to enjoy the cake and pie and the trampoline but I'd beware of that teeter totter.

Coming from someone in anarchy and hasn't attacked me since the initial blitz I'd say you have no room to talk. Way to fill my war-slot from somebody who could've used it!

EDIT: And I've avoided anarchy for three days of attacks from three attacks, all higher NS than me and wasn't anarchied until now, you were anarchied the first night.

Edited by Aeternus

Coming from someone in anarchy and hasn't attacked me since the initial blitz I'd say you have no room to talk. Way to fill my war-slot from somebody who could've used it!

EDIT: And I've avoided anarchy for three days of attacks from three attacks, all higher NS than me and wasn't anarchied until now, you were anarchied the first night.

Nevermind

Edited by gantanX

They may be #1 for a while because of their size but size means nothing.

An experienced player saying this? ;) Think what you want, but the winning this round will take a lot more than just destroying some infra and therefore NS, you'll see; numbers mean more than you think. No need to argue here just look at Roman Empire. You notice that even with over 70% of their population in anarchy and despite the fact that they have 30K NS LESS than TUF, we are almost 2 full points behind them.

Think on just why that is for a while and you can get back to me...

Edited by seixas

An experienced player saying this? ;) Think what you want, but the winning this round will take a lot more than just destroying some infra and therefore NS, you'll see; numbers mean more than you think. No need to argue here just look at Roman Empire. You notice that even with over 70% of their population in anarchy and despite the fact that they have 30K NS LESS than TUF, we are almost 2 full points behind them.

Think on just why that is for a while and you can get back to me...

Dude I will say one thing... Your alliance has a bad Avg. NS. :rolleyes: That is all :awesome:

An experienced player saying this? ;) Think what you want, but the winning this round will take a lot more than just destroying some infra and therefore NS, you'll see; numbers mean more than you think.

Wow. If I destroy an alliance's NS then they are no longer a threat whether or not they have 300+ nations. Yes, they could easily reroll and build up but that's what everyone is going to do when the war is over. "Numbers" do mean a lot but the number of nations in your alliance only count if the nations are strong.

You could have a 90 nation alliance and all of them could be under 1k in NS. Yes, they have a lot of members but if the nations are weak...then there is no threat. Size means nothing. A 50 nation alliance with nations 1k+ could easily take them down despite their size.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Lol, k, I'll say one thing back.

Sccooooreboard :D

LOL you think you're good, don't you?

On the ACTUAL scoreboard [where not only # of nations count] you are #6 in the top 10. Your alliance's NS is 131,319 while NAAW is around 184,461. We're in the top 3 alliances in this game therefore, don't remind hisk about the scoreboard.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

You can say that, but the winner of this round will have the most members, even if that membership is decimated. Plain and simple...

That's how you win in CNTE and I'm just saying it will be really funny if you the opposing forces win the battles, but loose the war and MI gets the last laugh cause they still win the round. After all these attacks, MI still sits over 13 points above MHA and 13 points alone would put an alliance above the third ranked GDA.

You can say that, but the winner of this round will have the most members, even if that membership is decimated. Plain and simple...

That's how you win in CNTE and I'm just saying it will be really funny if you the opposing forces win the battles, but loose the war and MI gets the last laugh cause they still win the round. After all these attacks, MI still sits over 13 points above MHA and 13 points alone would put an alliance above the third ranked GDA.

At the rate they are dropping ns that will be only 4 more days at the top.

No. No one actually will go by the display all alliances page to determine who wins. The person with the largest stats all around excluding the nation # will win. It's not like they announce winners on this game, it's whoever is the strongest by the reset. I have a topic of top 10 and all through this round you will see alliances change in ranks. By the end we will know the true winners.

Also, we know of members that are already leaving Murder Inc. On the NAAW forums, we have people registering with their previous alliance as "Murder Inc." You can't tell how many members they will have by the end of the round so let's wait and see.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Congrats on creating that topic and all, but yes, I think I'll go by the alliance score formula that the creators specifically created to rank alliances lol. And if you don't, that's cool, whatever makes you feel better.

By this logic my nation finished first place last round cause if I sort the nation list by tech... I had the most!!! Woot!!!

lol, come on...