Roman Empire

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On a roll to start round 12!!! Our forums are more active than ever and we are looking for new players to expand our ranks! We also have a new flag (#74) which members can use. If you value your back, then you should join an alliance! Not any alliance, but the Roman Empire! We offer: guaranteed protection, the chance to tech raid, a high active community, detailed guides, a good forum, and last of all we have great leaders. We are the largest alliance in all of CN:TE and can stand up to any alliance that moves in our path.

It is easy to get active in the alliance, and many positions are open, from being a newspaper writer, to being a warrior in the legion army! It is impossible to be bored here in the Roman Empire! All we ask is that you join the blue trading sphere, change your alliance to RE Applicant, and join our forum and apply at http://romanempire.tk. If you get accepted, change your AA to Roman Empire. We also have an IRC room in the Coldfront server which is #re-te. If you have any more questions, please reply, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Rongue' timestamp='1283273501' post='2437163']
Hi thar!
After recent events I have given thought to joining Roman Empire.
[i]Someone convince me.[/i]
[/quote]
Join Roman Empire to continue to get beat down in the PS/Kiwis War! Yay!

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1283380232' post='2438562']
Join Roman Empire to continue to get beat down in the PS/Kiwis War! Yay!
[/quote]
Exactly what he said. To join a good alliance you must convince them to accept you not you accept them.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1283380514' post='2438566']
Exactly what he said. To join a good alliance you must convince them to accept you not you accept them.
[/quote]

Hey beat downs build character amirite? :awesome:

What can I say besides we have the most amazing roads in all of TE.

• 1 month later...

Join the Roman Empire and become a part of an established community dating back to round 2. We are also the largest alliance in the game :smug:
More importantly we offer protection, a good member base, and teh lulz and you internet folk say.

If you want to join, switch your team color to blue, your AA to RE Applicant (or some variant of that) and apply at our forums, www.edsmatrix.net/ed ! (typing in www.rete.tk will also work).

So join us, because deep down, you know you want to ;)

• 3 months later...

Bump for round 17.

Join us today! Now with even more sleek looking forums and streamlined trades! To join set your AA to RECAP and be prepared to take part in our cadet program. As a cadet, you will still be a full member of Rome, have access to our forums and IRC, and be able to dick around with the rest of us asshats. So join today!

Disclaimer, cadets may be hazed.

forums - www.edsmatrix.net/ed

Edited by Mikeyrox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1308459345' post='2734401']
Join RE for Round 18. I'm the new leader. (Don't worry, I'll join the forums soon guys.)
[/quote]

NOOO, my coup plots on Stelios will be ruined!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...