Roman Empire

EagleSPQR-1.jpg

The Roman Empire is an alliance dedicated to protecting our members and allies; we will fight for you no matter what.

The Roman Empire has long held in high regard our teamwork and strategic warfare; we are fighters, at-heart, and are looking to lead this round into another victory. Come be a part of a proud and strong alliance, a team of friends and comrades that you can feel safe with; always knowing that someone is watching out for you. With your help we can continue to be the games most powerful alliance!

With a history stretching back 5 rounds, all the way to the second round of Tournament Edition, you can be a part of one of the games oldest alliances. Few have lasted as long as we have, and it is because of our superb membership and talented government that we have survived. Baptized in fire and war, we've gone through hell with each other.

We are dedicated and involved, and we would like you to join us. To join, switch your alliance affiliation to Roman Empire, join the Black team (optional but highly recommended), and register on our forum:

http://www.romanempire.tk/

Fill out an application in the appropriate thread.

Guides to help you grow, a friendly government, security- what more could you want?

For more information, either visit our forums, or talk to us on IRC, channel is #RE-TE on Coldfront. We also have a Wiki page, located here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Roman_Empire

Edited by Tiberius12

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
so no formal application is necessary?

Actually we changed that so that we would only get active people for our alliance. The application process isn't hard, but we do require that you be a fairly active member of our community. We set members up in squads for mutual defense, so people will have your back.

I would like to join this Roman Empire -but only if it will truly carry on the Roman legacy of imperium.

If by Imperium you mean we are not afraid to fight when challenged/for fun, and will defend our allies to the death, then yes, we do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thump

I was declared on by a member of RE and I was on CN:TE at the time so I bulked up my military then reminded him that it clearly states in my bio we are a protectorate of TPF. You should change your tech raiding rules.