wow my bills are high

Ortal Land

15 million in, 9 million out. more or less.

I know decoming my cruise missiles will take care of a bit, but really 199K is nothing in the big picture. Are people with an infra level on par with mine or higher (

Infrastructure Purchased 11,219.99

Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) $651.40

) paying about the same? Thats where most of my money go, even with a infra reducing trade set. Anyone have any advice on things I could do better? Aside from improvement swapping? I hate paying more than half of what I make.

1) decom tanks for sure

2) you navy bills are prolly 1 million plus a day, decom them if you want to save a lot

3) you have WAY to few wonders for your infra

4) get an SDI

5) get more tech, as I'm pretty sure you are not even close to the maximum upkeep reduction from it

1) decom tanks for sure

2) you navy bills are prolly 1 million plus a day, decom them if you want to save a lot

3) you have WAY to few wonders for your infra

4) get an SDI

5) get more tech, as I'm pretty sure you are not even close to the maximum upkeep reduction from it

While that sounds ok, but the SDI isn't going to help your bills. And actually he's got all the infra discounts you can get. But with doing some Labor Camp swapping when you pay and collect will help increase your income. I would also look to getting the Great University and increasing the tech you have on hand. That will help with your income. As well as purchasing the Universal Health Care wonder to raise your income up as well. But as far as bills the only other thing to do is kill off some of that navy and scale down the tanks if not gone completely.

And dont destroy your Navy.. unless you want to build it back up 1 day at a time in a possible war situation.

Decom tanks, CM's, anything that you can re-purchase at a moments notice. And yes... Labor Camps are essential.

If i pay bill without them.. my bills are at least 60% higher. And border walls.. well.. for my nations size.. im better of having all 5 of them. But im not sure about your nation.

Edited by juslen

You have 2 real problems.

1). 51.08 peeps per mile (you need land, lots of it).

2). You forgot the only rule in this game, Get as many peeps without bills as possible.

Buy some land at least up to 3k.

Buy the Agriculture Development Program.

Lose the Oil, Rubber and Uraninum.

Get Pigs, Cattle and Spices.

Check the number of borderwalls after you get some land, the spices gave you 8% more.

Keep selling borderwalls until your env is more than GR +1 then buy one more back.

Buy the Universal Health Care for the 3% peeps.

You have 2 real problems.

1). 51.08 peeps per mile (you need land, lots of it).

2). You forgot the only rule in this game, Get as many peeps without bills as possible.

Buy some land at least up to 3k.

Buy the Agriculture Development Program.

Lose the Oil, Rubber and Uraninum.

Get Pigs, Cattle and Spices.

Check the number of borderwalls after you get some land, the spices gave you 8% more.

Keep selling borderwalls until your env is more than GR +1 then buy one more back.

Buy the Universal Health Care for the 3% peeps.

Agreed with the resource, improvements, and wonder suggestions.

However, why would land help that much (without the ADP)? He has water and is under the density of 80 people per mile. I could be missing something important which is why I'm asking.

Thanks

Yep, your bills are quite high, but not abnormally high. It's your taxes that are the problem.

Infrastructure: 15,000.00

Population Density: 23.14

Tech: 4,434.42

Taxes: 27,200,000

Bills: 13,000,000

Economic wonders: 14

Nation Link

What you need to do:

Get rid of most of your military (navy and tanks)... check out mine

Check how many Border Walls give you the highest income - I have 2

Buy a Great University, ADP, MIC, NPP, SDC, UHC (in that order)

BUY land

Buy tech through aid

Your resources are fine

Drai: I agree with you, land doesn't help much

Edited by dealmaster13

I'm at 7999 infra with a navy (No battleships though) and a warmonger trade set. I collect $10.5 million per day and pay $4.5 million in bills. I also have less economical wonders than you.

I think something else is wrong, I shouldn't be netting the same amount of money as you. Even if you decommed all of your military, you'd only shave maybe 1 million off your bills.

Edited by Viluin

However, why would land help that much (without the ADP)? He has water and is under the density of 80 people per mile. I could be missing something important which is why I'm asking.

Thanks

I have the same question too. Why does a low density help?

I want the answer to this as well, because I have a population density of 43.87 when de-militarized, which is very close to his.

Thanks

I have the same question too. Why does a low density help?

I want the answer to this as well, because I have a population density of 43.87 when de-militarized, which is very close to his.

Getting peeps without bills is the key to this game.

Bad population density (over 10 ppm) = Bad Env = lost peeps

Bad Env also = More border walls to fix Env = more lost peeps.

Get a bunch of land, fix your trades to have fast food, fish, wheat and water.

Throw in coal for 15% more land for only -1 env

Get lead if you have 25 nukes.

Get the ADP when you have 3k land.

The pretty bonus resources pic look nice, but they will never make up for peeps without bills.

15 million in, 9 million out. more or less.

I know decoming my cruise missiles will take care of a bit, but really 199K is nothing in the big picture. Are people with an infra level on par with mine or higher (

Infrastructure Purchased 11,219.99

Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) $651.40

) paying about the same? Thats where most of my money go, even with a infra reducing trade set. Anyone have any advice on things I could do better? Aside from improvement swapping? I hate paying more than half of what I make.

You are missing out some of an infra discount because of your low tech.

Technology lowers infrastructure upkeep costs up to a maximum 10% discount based on the following formula: (Technology Level * 2) / Nation Strength = Percent off infrastructure upkeep bill.

(2,034.29 * 2) / 61,233.22 = 0.9336 it could be .9