New Polar Order

Assington

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still like to hear how fantastic and cute my video is... ! <_<

I didn't find the nukes or tanks too cute, mainly because they aren't very cuddley and if I tried to hug them I would probably die... But the last half of the video is fantastic and cute. :wub:

Edited by Quadrophenia

I didn't find the nukes or tanks too cute, mainly because they aren't very cuddley and if I tried to hug them I would probably die... But the last half of the video is fantastic and cute. :wub:

That's the point! I was bored of all those videos that looked the same and aren't even fun to watch once.

That's the point! I was bored of all those videos that looked the same and aren't even fun to watch once.

They should combine the cute & cuddley with the nukes and tanks. Perhaps show clip of a group of penguins getting nuked (or nuking their archnemesis, the walrus...) and an epic battle between a tank & a polar bear. :jihad:

They should combine the cute & cuddley with the nukes and tanks. Perhaps show clip of a group of penguins getting nuked (or nuking their archnemesis, the walrus...) and an epic battle between a tank & a polar bear. :jihad:

The Polar Bear Wins.