Join Ragnarok!

wasnt rok waped out wtf. o !@#$ is this like rok rok hard core $@! kicking rok? if so i wana join but not just me my alliance as well. so like 30 of us in all. but im not stupid im not gona leave my high horse of complete power in my small alliance and move to nothing but a spec in a big alliance. so heres to the deal my alliance will merge in to yours i get to skip any bull !@#$ induction academy !@#$%^&*. and i wana military or political post. and if this is the rok im thinking of thats not hard between tthe luftwaffel and foxtrot theres somthing for me. or a !@#$ load of money 30 new recruits is worth idk 10mili up front cash..... sorry about the greed im not going to absoult power in my lil world to nothing in urs.... but the fact is my alliance is in a bad place. a series of scandles has left me alone standing in the gov. and a lack of ex gov members and bad recruitment mean i have no choice we must merge somewhere ealse. and if this is the reich im thinking of. im more than happy to merge into it after all i was in the reich for over a year before....

ps. write me at my nation HM2 Allen

Edited by HM2 Allen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to join but the Ragnarok board is down (due to hacking?)... message [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=388993"]me[/url] to tell me how to join.

Edited by un4td

• 2 weeks later...