How is this guy doing it?

Archimedes

This guy is doing so much better than everyone else. How is he doing it?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1002559

He has collected like double everyone else and he's even 2 days inactive. How is that possible? http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_awards.asp

It's just hard work & smart moves paying off. Anyone can do it, but it takes skill and time.

He did what I did for a time: join, get together a trade circle, stay inactive for 19ish days, pay off taxes, buy massive amounts of infrastructure, and then collect the taxes all at once.

Or he could've just been lucky in tech raids and managed the money better.

I think going inactive for 19 days in a game that only started 34 days ago would hurt you more than it helped.

If the 10 mil came from raids thats 294K a day in raided cash. Thats unrealistic.

I think going inactive for 19 days in a game that only started 34 days ago would hurt you more than it helped.

If the 10 mil came from raids thats 294K a day in raided cash. Thats unrealistic.

You don't appear to know much about nation building :v:

Yeah, but that is exactly what he did litle fella, just look at his hystory charter... in the day 16 he jumped from 790 to 4500 strenght... than he did some raids and in the day 30 he jumped from 6100 to 8100... clever tatic but theres no fun doing it, you saty more off game than actually playing it!

Yeah, but that is exactly what he did litle fella, just look at his hystory charter... in the day 16 he jumped from 790 to 4500 strenght... than he did some raids and in the day 30 he jumped from 6100 to 8100... clever tatic but theres no fun doing it, you saty more off game than actually playing it!

He's not playing to win, he's playing for the rankings.

Seems like such a good place to dump some nukes... :ph34r:

the usual backcollection strategy, just without incoming aid. Its quite simple, but boring, and since CN:TE is reset every 3 months, the fewest people do it there. CN:TE is about blowing things up and having some fun, not about the stats -_- (imho).

the usual backcollection strategy, just without incoming aid. Its quite simple, but boring, and since CN:TE is reset every 3 months, the fewest people do it there. CN:TE is about blowing things up and having some fun, not about the stats -_- (imho).

Exactly. I was planning on going 14 days at the beginning but got bored and jumped at 7. Got me nukes, but after that I just went around blowing everything I could find off the face of not-Bob.

Yeah, that is what i was talkin about: simple, effective but boring : :rolleyes:

You don't appear to know much about nation building :v:

The point I was trying to make that you obviously missed was how do you raid enough for 19 days to clear 300K a day and NOT A SINGLE PERSON FIGHTS BACK?

Edited by Archimedes

ooooohhh.... (tells bro to watch....and just chill...afterall...IDIOT already kicked the crap outof us. :) Long fight...we lost.......ready to do it again :)

I couldn't help but correcting you. ;)

What he did was entirely possible and is what I was planning to do.

Don't get too proud of yourself, strykewolf. Your coalition lied and used deceit in order to backstab us and quad us when we had our backs turned.

Are you not bored yet of hijacking every thread with your whining?

Back on topic, Some people obviouly do want to play CN:TE for the rankings, I guess not all of us enjoy warring.

Back on topic, Some people obviouly do want to play CN:TE for the rankings, I guess not all of us enjoy warring.

^THIS

Just like in the regular CN, people play for a variety of reasons. Why would you not think that some nations are actually trying to get to the top of the rankings?

^THIS

Just like in the regular CN, people play for a variety of reasons. Why would you not think that some nations are actually trying to get to the top of the rankings?

In CN:TE rankings gets on top of you.

(The rankings are not as static as in standard, so everyone can get a shot).