Blue Jihad

Arctic

Long Version- with some backstory

I want to apologize to Brown and Yellow if their fun is being spoiled. This is partially my fault.

IDIOT, WAPA and the NAAC were talking about the blue team the other day. We were kind of bummed because even though we are all from the same side of town, we are all just too busy with the game to get back to the old neighborhood and spend quality time together.

I suggested that we start getting together every week or two, just to hang out and get back to our blue roots. So in an effort to find something worthwhile to do, I suggested that we do a blue vs red game for a week. It is a close game and the NAAC loves playing against The Citadel (they rock as rivals). But Airme said no, he has new friends over there and doesn't want to wreck their !@#$. So then I said "how about blue vs black"? Airme said no again, he seems to have more friends over there and doesn't want to introduce them to us. At this point Cyan and I were wondering what had happened to the IDIOT that we grew up with.

Finally, Airme says "how about brown". We think on it a bit and I figure that isn't really fair. So I suggest brown and yellow, and that is what we agreed upon.

Now all you people in Brown and Yellow, you can be angry it you like, but Cyan and I would have never agreed to this if there wasn't this or this sort of stuff going on all over the place in your color sphere.

I don't want you to join the NAAC and I know that Cyan doesn't want you in WAPA. And I think that if you join IDIOT, you should do it because you like breaking stuff and not because you are too spineless to stand up to them.

Either way, you are not going to be left in peace to buy your infra.

One thing I want for all of you to remember that this is CN:TE. This game is full contact, not touch. We are here to play and to play hard. Pick up a Sims game at Best Buy if you want a zero casualty experience.

This game is what we make it- if we decide to get all political and to bloc up to boredom levels, then the infra buyers who sit on the sidelines will win the game. But if we all actively work to create conflict and even sided battles, then the people who fight the hardest and play the best will win the game.

Do what you like, but I am going to ask the NAAC to spend the round at defcon 1. We aren't going to win and we may lose alot of sleep, but in the end, we'll have alot of fun.

tl;dr for Brown and Yellow nations.

We are hitting you this week.

It will be over next week.

White peace from the NAAC.

Deal with IDIOTs terms however you like.

Cyan and WAPA will be playing their own rules, but I suspect you will find them to be a gracious and honorable opponent.

I disagree that CN:TE can be "won" (and probably CN:S can't either).

I'm in TE just to blow stuff and manifacture stupid casus belli: I don't care where my Nation will be at the end of the round. That said, we could take some other colour for sure!

What is a Sim game without locking a Sim in a small room and setting the place ablaze?

Also, blue is for squares.

I find drowning them in a pool to be more interesting, or leaving them in extended solitary confinement in a inescapable box until they starve/dehydrate/drown in their own waste. Yes, I have a sadistic side. :blush:

Wait, there are people who AREN'T squares? :huh: