General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have to ask, if we don't have IG-navies, then what does a CNRP navy consist of? Slightly modified fishing boats? I ask this because I'm nowhere near close to having an IG-navy, but I want an RP navy for protection. Should CNRP navies consist of light cruisers and PT boats, maybe the occasional destroyer or battleship?

I have to ask, if we don't have IG-navies, then what does a CNRP navy consist of? Slightly modified fishing boats? I ask this because I'm nowhere near close to having an IG-navy, but I want an RP navy for protection. Should CNRP navies consist of light cruisers and PT boats, maybe the occasional destroyer or battleship?

Whatever the Somalian Pirates are using. :P

I was going to ask that same question. I wasn't sure if RPing civilian ships (fishing boats, speed boats, cargo ships, and etc) that been modified as a military ship is within the rules.

Whatever the Somalian Pirates are using. :P

Can they fire torpedoes? The only attack they can deploy is sending speed boats and speed boats would have a hard time taking down armed helicopters and battle ships.

Edited by HHAYD

Current accepted RP navies for those with no IG navy is one or two patrol boats and that is it. You can always arm your civilian ships but no military vessels bigger than Patrol Boats.

Nope as that is an IG ship. of course before all this rule crap started people used navies which no one explained how they disappeared over night?

Can we use cargo ships to transport jet planes, tanks, soldiers, military supplies, and other military vehicles?

I use galleons.

Yes but few of us have the inbuilt coolness factor to handle having such ships unlike yourself.

Yes HHAYD oh and to get around the landing ship thing do what ive done just use converted freighters :P

Edited by King Kevz

Is it OK if I move the RP ahead by X number of days so long as it's not too much time, like a year? I'm asking this so that my RP can move on and I dn't have to wait a week or so for my troops to get there.

No.

If it takes your troops a week, wait a day and a half or something.