SF CLaims World DOmination?

jennevecia

Actually, SF has no government so I dont get what the messages your PMing me in CN:TE are about "expulsion" because how can an alliance with no government expel someone? Actually theirs 12 ppl in that little chat room claiming their all government. If you want to know something more funny, The SF senator that is attacking me was my Maroon senator choice... That MK guy is my worst problem.

first there is no MK here. Second apparently we can expel someone the way we just did and since there is apparently no government I guess we can't get in trouble for it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenn, you have brought up multiple instances that happened in CN:S in which both conflicting alliances put behind them. Yet apparently you have bad blood for MK. Although IDIOT =/= MK. And the fact that you no longer HAVE a CN:S nation just makes this all the more...sad...

Whats in my sig = The fact MK not only spied, But when MK tried to get alot of MDPs to avoid defending RoK if RoK ever got into a war, Because of that 2 government members left MK. This was around the OoO cancellation.

I still don't know what MK you're referring to.

OOC: Your statements are hilarious, keep it up!

Jenn, seriously...

We need to have a chat, ok?

*sighs*

While you're at it, can you make sure she brushes up on her history?

Edit: Grammar :eng99:

Edited by TheNeverender