* Official Bad Event Whinging Thread *

ButchA

I lost 20% of my land once.

My recent two were earthday where the environment bonus wouldn't work due to GR, and the other was:

A plane containing some of your nations most notable and wealthy citizens has crashed in a neighboring nation who is holding the citizens hostage and refuses to turn the survivors over to you.

Lose 2 happiness, or access to affluence.

So I'm down to 63 happiness, boohoo, nothing too bad.

You can lose affluent pop?

That'd be near nuclear anarchy for me.

Or take -2 happiness

*Due to some rather exceptional blunders by members of your government a portion of your population is rising up in rebellion.

Option 1: Hold a public speech pleading with your citizens to remain orderly. Population happiness -2.

Option 2: Send forces in to quell the rebellion. Lose Access to Affluent Population.

No Response. Population happiness -4.

I understand that the rule of thumb is to take happiness, environment or population over citizen income. Do you all agree?

I never get bad events.

So thar.

You only CAUSE them for others? :ph34r:
Option 1: Hold a public speech pleading with your citizens to remain orderly. Population happiness -2
I have to admit to finding that funny. Politicians giving speeches in response to a problem causing population unhappiness. Isn't that the truth! :lol: