Red Is Ours!

Defiant

The Our Red Treaty

Preamble:

To maintain Order and control over the Red Team, the Red Star Alliance and OMEN hereby sign this pact in friendship and unity.

Article I. Team Color

Each signatory shall be a Red Team alliance. At least 2/3 of the membership of each alliance shall reside in Red.

Article II. Senate Sharing

In order to guarantee control of the Red Team, each signatory will cast its votes for Red Team senators only. Of the three senators on the Red Team, Red Star will be entitled to two (2) senators and OMEN will be entitled to one (1) senator.

Each signatory shall be permitted to choose its senator(s) during each election cycle. Each signatory shall cause its member nations to vote only for the senator(s) that it has chosen. Neither Senator will use there power as a act of war on the other alliance.

Article III. Senate Control

This treaty establishes that OMEN and Red Star Alliance have control over the Red sphere. If another alliance is found to be competing for Red Senate they will become an enemy of Both Alliances. Competing will be defined as taking a senate seat.

Article IIII. Termination

If at any time a signatory feels that there has been a breach of the terms of this treaty, that signatory shall notify the other of the grievance through the proper channels. If a resolution cannot be found, the alliance reserves the right to withdraw from the treaty. If a signatory desires termination, that signatory shall notify the other in private. The treaty shall be dissolved 24 hours from this private notice.

Signed for OMEN

Defiant - Head of State

Signed for Red Stars

Applesauce59 - Foreign Affairs Triumvir

Severus Knight - Military Affairs Triumvir

King Williams - Internal Affairs Triumvir

Booooo!!! Treaty in a game with a buggy reset script that denied people entry that hit register within the window and got slapped in the face. and an admin that is unwilling to make things right for me and guffey.

Epic phail.

Get over it already, lol.

Booooo!!! Treaty in a game with a buggy reset script that denied people entry that hit register within the window and got slapped in the face. and an admin that is unwilling to make things right for me and guffey.

Epic phail.

This round is only running for eleven days, so it's not like you have to wait a full round until you can register.

Epic phail.

This has got to be my favorite post of all.