Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-06-30.

Edit:

Wow RoK have a lot of tanks. (comparatively)

Also, there appear to have been a couple bugs in yesterday's data. A couple I noticed were TOP and VE's tank data drops to 0 for one thing, and SUN's 'percent nations in War Mode' data also drops to 0: there were probably others on graphs I didnt check. I'll assume this has to do with the problem you just mentioned.

Saber pointed that out to me yesterday as well, and I see it happened yesterday to Gremlins. Something isn't working quite right with my parser for whatever reason, I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are closing in on ODN in total NS. :)

Yeah, and you have 2.2 million more soldiers and 500k more tanks than ODN has ;)

A massive bug in the alliance soldiers and tanks statistics. Everyone seems to have zero both.

Not updated, I'm having issues connecting to my host. I'm going to blame the Super Devil if it doesn't clear up in a day or so. Fear not, the data is being recorded.

Be so kind as to add universalis? http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...nce=Universalis

We're small, but we got a hell of a lot of nooks.

Every alliance with 20+ members is recorded (off the 'All Alliances' list), but only the top 100 in NS and Score are on the rankings. Anywhere else you show up where you show up in the graphs.

Yeah, and you have 2.2 million more soldiers and 500k more tanks than ODN has ;)

A massive bug in the alliance soldiers and tanks statistics. Everyone seems to have zero both.

We do have quite a few tanks. :P

We have been slowly gaining on them nonetheless.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin