Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the criteria for inclusion on the lists?

I had waited until LEN got over 1M NS before asking to be added so here is a link to LEN:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/LEN_Alliance/index.php?act=idx

Or if you could let me know what criteria we should wait for before applying to be added to the lists then I would be grateful.

FYI - TPC stats are changing due to something we'll announce soon enough. We have not lost members in any way, shape, or form. We're just re-arranging the furniture is all. :awesome:

Edit: nevermind, I was wrong.

Edited by Sitethief

^^ Comment: GTA4 is awesome. Why aren't you playing it right now instead of reading my stats? Also, I think something is going on right now in CyberNations.

Updated 2008-05-09.

Because I don't own a console and can't stand the $@! slow targeting of a joypad.

mmmhhh, stats

No update tonight (sorry if you got your hopes up), but I did get my parser fixed so it can now grab the first set of new data: land, infrastructure, technology, soldiers, tanks, cruise missiles, anarchy war and peace. I think that's all of them. Tomorrow you'll get at least the standard update. I'll get to test to see how easy it is to add graphs for the new data. Not much to see yet anyway, what with the 1 day of data and all.

Updated 2008-05-14.

So, here's what's cooking:

* Alliance Land (AL)

* Average Alliance Land (AAL)

* Alliance Infrastructure (AI)

* Average Alliance Infrastructure (AAI)

* Alliance Technology (ATE)

* Average Alliance Technology (AATE)

* Alliance Soldiers (AS)

* Alliance Tanks (AT)

* Alliance Cruise Missiles (ACM)

* Percent of Alliance in Anarchy (PAA)

* Percent of Alliance in War Mode (PAW)

I'm going to give it a week or so before linking in the first post, but my changes are complete now. You creative types can probably figure out how to see the new graphs in the interim. As of today, it's 9 weeks and 5 days or so of '0'. Trends should show up better in a few weeks.

I'd be interested to hear any other mutation of the data folks would like to see.