Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2008-04-01.

Because I'm contrarian, I think April 1st is the perfect day to let everyone know to not expect updates starting in the near future for a period of time. I'm translocating my computing infrastructure and that necessitates it being disassembled, making collecting data tricky what with the being disconnected. At worst, figure a few weeks. I'm sure somebody will set up some kind of support group.

What happened to the 'team score' on the 18th of march? All teams were dropping a lot of points.

I believe that was around the time FnF was deleted, but beyond that I'm not sure.

What happened to the 'team score' on the 18th of march? All teams were dropping a lot of points.

There was a problem with the team scores a while back that caused them to be lower than they should have been. It's been corrected since then. This might be what you're noticing.

I have never realised before how extensive these stats are until now and i am going to have to be checking this thread alot more along with the Sanction Race thread.

I was also wondering if there was any chance of Argo being included in the stats, i dunno how you choose who you record stats for but we are currrently hovering around the 1.9mill NS mark.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...20of%20Argonaut

I have never realised before how extensive these stats are until now and i am going to have to be checking this thread alot more along with the Sanction Race thread.

I was also wondering if there was any chance of Argo being included in the stats, i dunno how you choose who you record stats for but we are currrently hovering around the 1.9mill NS mark.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...20of%20Argonaut

You're listed as "DRA".