Cybernations Quarterly | PNN

Sir Paul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How interesting that you choose that topic, when it has actually been resolved and will be addressed once TPF has surrendered. Not that you'd anything about that, given the horribly uninformed viewpoint from which you're speaking.

Though I suppose you could apologize for taking so long to surrender, thus forcing TPF to take forever to surrender, thus pushing back the timetable for reparations to California. You might also consider apologizing in that vein because so many of TPF dropped into peace mode that PC had the war slots freed up to attack with - had you not taken so long to exit the war, PC would have never had the available slots. :P

How interesting that you choose that topic, when it has actually been resolved and will be addressed once TPF has surrendered. Not that you'd anything about that, given the horribly uninformed viewpoint from which you're speaking.

Though I suppose you could apologize for taking so long to surrender, thus forcing TPF to take forever to surrender, thus pushing back the timetable for reparations to California. You might also consider apologizing in that vein because so many of TPF dropped into peace mode that PC had the war slots freed up to attack with - had you not taken so long to exit the war, PC would have never had the available slots. :P

I'm crying big far tears that we took so long to negotiate the forces against us from their utterly untenable economic positions.

[ooc] The audio track doesn't work because of copyright infringements... Don't these retard music companies realise they are digging their own graves with this !@#$... the amount of music I have discovered and bought through youtube...

brb, bittorrenting just to piss them off. Im not even going to listen it. Just delete it once it finishes downloading. [ooc]

I just know what I read in the Search Aid Screen and the Open World Forums...

What's that? No payments and no posted terms? Well, I suppose we should all take our time and wait for "justice" to happen, or we can be proactive and do something about it.

I believe we tried to exit the war on Day 1, and I believe that if Poison Clan and Mushroom Kingdom would have used those warslots effectively then they wouldn't have been able to drop into peace mode, and I believe that if TPF is in peacemode, there should be no trouble sending aid to California.

• 2 months later...