Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, Barnaby Pumpkinpatch of Uterland, hereby resign from GATO and agree to NPO's surrender terms, thereby declaring my nation an NPO POW.

I deeply regret eating Vladmir's hamster and would like to apologize for my misdemeanors. GATO drugged me and told me it was barbecued Atlantic Salmon with a hint of parsely.

Publicly Resigning from gato...altho i did resign approx 3 days after this war broken out and changed my aa to none and stated was independant and id liek to appoligize to Vladimir i ate his hamster....as my food supplies got blown up along with most of my other things in this war the hamster looked like a nice meal and was slowly cooked over a burning building which the NPO had created

also as further proof of me leaveing gato look under the sanctioned list for brown team

as ypu can see there i resigned from gato long ago for them reasons recently messaged above. After messageing the npo a month ago roughly asking if i was free to join a different alliance no responce was given to me which is the reaon i got a airforce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted on behalf of an ANA member who cannot access the forums. If there is any question of legitimacy feel free to contact the former ANA member. He has changed his AA as required and will be under our protection.

I, Brandon S. Williams, resign from the Alliance of Neutral Armadas

I, Strykewolf of Clan of Wolf, surrender to 1V. I have changed my AA to reflect that. I also fully resign from the shattered alliance of CIS.

Thank you to the folks who convinced me to take a step back and surrender. Yeah, sometimes I don't know when to back up or back down. Well fought to my opponents.