Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Those member nations of GATO who wish to surrender must do the following:

#1. Decommission all military (tanks, aircraft, CMs, nukes) including ALL MILITARY IMPROVEMENTS (barracks, guerrilla camps, satellites and missile defenses)

#2. No more than 30% soldiers.

#3. Decommission any hidden missile silos and/or SDIs.

#4. Remain out of peacemode.

#5. Change AA to POW of whichever alliance you are at war.

#6. Publicly resign from GATO.

#7. Publicly apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster.

These terms also apply to anyone at war with the NPO because of the GATO conflict.

EDIT: These terms also apply to IAA, CSN and USN.

EDIT: Correction of terms that were inadvertently omitted.

I Junkalunka of Neo Waianae hereby surrender to Valhalla and resign from the IAA. All terms are followed and I apologize for eating Vlad's Hamster.

My soldiers will be decommed when possible.

Edited by Junkalunka

I, Mortimer, of Progressi do hereby resign from the now disbanded IAA, and surrender to the Multicolored Cross X Alliance. I sincerely apologize for ingesting Vladimir's hamster.

I am currently decomming all military (must wait 2 days to decom tanks & soldiers) and have changed my AA to MCXA POW.

Further, I want to publicly recognize my honorable and formidable foe, logan1, of Bedford of the Multicolored Cross X Alliance. If in ceremony only, I personally hand over my sword to him. May his lands prosper and his peoples enjoy a long deserved respite from war.

I, Stevepal of Highcountry, formally surrender to NPO, have sent my AA to POW NPO, decomed all airplanes, my guriella camp, and am submitting to the terms that have been posted, including leaving the former IAA. I guess I'm supposed to say srry for eating an hamster... so.. yeah...ok. Srry for eatin it and stuff...

Edited by stevepal

I, Assasin Turtle of Soviet Turtle, hereby surrender to NPO, and whoever else attacked me. I also resign from the now non-existant IAA. I have complied with all directives given by NPO. About the hamster... I'm really sorry, i couldn't help myself. I mean, he had the apple in his mouth and everything!

#1. Decommission all military (tanks, aircraft, CMs, nukes) including ALL MILITARY IMPROVEMENTS (barracks, guerrilla camps, satellites and missile defenses)

#6. Publicly resign from GATO (IAA in this case).

#7. Publicly apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster.

I, Minister Lawrence, resign from the former IAA and surrender to the NPO. I have followed your stipulations, and apologize for the eating of the delicious marinara covered hamster.

I, EmperorBingo of Hitop, hereby surrender to the NPO, and whoever else attacked me. I also resign from the now non-existant IAA. I have complied with all directives given by NPO. In regards to your hamster, like I said before, my dog ate it and it was of no fault of mine.

Done

Done

Done

Done

NPO POW

No, but I'll resign from the disbanded IAA.

#7. Publicly apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster

Sorry, I was just really, really hungry. It won't happen again.

Done

Done

Done

Done

tR POW

No, but I'll resign from the disbanded IAA.

#7. Publicly apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster

Well, Vladimir should stop filling them with Cheese, I mean jesus that was the BEST Hamster I ever ate, it really hit the spot.

Posting surrender for BurtenJay

To: slayer99 From: BurtenJay 5/31/2008 12:06:11 AM Subject: RE: hey

i will be accepting surrender terms, i will notify my attackers of this and reps will be prepared immediatly. I can't post in the forum however because i am unable to create a forum account, so consider this my official notification.

ya i totally surrendered. Unfortunantly i still got owned once i entered the tpf pow and the message by slayer99 was posted. Apparantly the authorization came from a TFP government official so i unfortunantly lost another 100 infra 2 million and 20 tech when i was completely defenseless as agreed by surrender terms. kinda curious to see how this is handled