Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Because Magister Bibendi of Fangbone is unable to post his surrender to NATO here, he has asked myself to do it for him.

The nation of Fangbone was compelled to lay down arms today, under attack from and overrun by three NATO nations. After token resistance from Fangbone's unprepared and decidedly unmartial forces, leader Magister Bibendi agreed to NATO's surrender terms in order to prevent further bloodshed and destruction.

"This cease-fire will, I have every hope, turn into a lasting and prosperous peace," said Mr. Bibendi, speaking in front of Fangbone's heavily damaged Capitol. "In accordance with the terms of the cease-fire, Fangbone has disbanded all remaining aircraft, missiles, tanks, barrackses, and accoutrements of war. I strongly believe that surrender was the only practical option open to our peace-loving nation, and have full confidence that the NATO nations by whom we were defeated will, in victory, treat us with generosity. This statement is a public notice of Fangbone's formal and full surrender."

He is currently being held in the AA "NATO POW".

Darn!

Why the fighting?

I was happy just to grow a pet nation and to see my people become happier and happier - not deader and deader.

I don't know and don't care what the GPA did to P-off a bunch of people, but with three nations --each of a different alliance-- attacking me, I don't know what else to do, but to walk away from the GPA alliance.

Will any others take me?

Now I have to list myself as a POW to NATO.

(well, according to ONE of the three nations...)

Grr..

Manlockland.

I echo the words below:

"This cease-fire will, I have every hope, turn into a lasting and prosperous peace," said MrCrow, speaking in front of Manlockland's heavily damaged Capitol, Shearnot. "I strongly believe that surrender was the only practical option open to our peace-loving nation, and have full confidence that the NATO nations by whom we were defeated will, in victory, treat us with generosity. This statement is a public notice of MAnlockland's formal and full surrender."

Darn!

Why the fighting?

I was happy just to grow a pet nation and to see my people become happier and happier - not deader and deader.

I don't know and don't care what the GPA did to P-off a bunch of people, but with three nations --each of a different alliance-- attacking me, I don't know what else to do, but to walk away from the GPA alliance.

My thoughts are the same. As requested i have put my AA as TPF POW. I resign from GPA.

The following is the contents of the PM I sent to my MCXA opponents:

Gentlemen,

due to this: <a href="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14458" target="_blank">http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14458</a> I have to sever my ties to the GPA, as it puts my security clearance and my livelihood at risk. I have resigned from the GPA, and unconditionally surrender to the MCXA. I have never done this, so I must await further instructions.

Respectfully,

Pol Mordreth

It has been an honour to be taught the war system by you.

Pol

Edit: I have seen the Surrender terms posted here and have complied with all terms (except tank decom - 1 more day til I can).

Edited by Pol Mordreth

I resign from my 5 minutes as a pre academy affiliate of the GPA

I surrender to the forces of win aka the NPO and the Continuum

I recognize that GPA was wrong, Continuum are right and always will be, also Dilber is teh sexxorz, and Moo has a bigger................gun than me.

My opponent is not able to post in the OWF so I asked him to send me his resignation from GPA as well as his surrendering to the nato forces:

To: bedeur From: Chrisjames 2/15/2008 10:59:09 PM Subject: RE: Surrender post

Chrisjames Resigns from fighting against NATO

He fulfilled all the surrender terms and is now a NATO POW.

Posting on behalf of "isawakumo" of the GPA

As I've never posted anything on the forum, I tried registering - got this message -

The error returned was:

The board administrator is no longer accepting any new registrations at the moment.

-

I'll keep trying, but in the mean time I've fulfilled all other terms and can assure you I'm not taking any further part in this conflict.

Surrendered to TOP

Edited by Ivegottheskill

I am posting the surrender for Calls The Thunder of Iroquois.

To: Peggy_Sue From: Calls The Thunder 2/16/2008 7:09:14 AM Subject: RE: Terms, part 2

I, Calls the Thunder of Iroquois, formerly of the GPA, under the offered terms of surrender do hereby offer my unconditional surrender to Peggy_Sue of State of Mind, TPF.

I have been able to comply with all of the listed terms except for the first one - I am unable to post on the CN forums - I never bothered to register and the board is not accepting new registrations right now.

I am hoping that we can work around this requirement - If it is acceptable to TPF, I grant my permission to cut and paste the above surrender so that it can be added to the forums in my name.

Edited by Peggy_Sue

From ForthHotseman of Independence

To: Pseudodragon From: ForthHorseman 2/16/2008 8:09:36 AM Subject: Surrender

ForthHorseman of Independence accepts The Continuum's individual surrender terms (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14606) and will become a TOP POW.

As I am unable to post in the surrender thread on the CN boards (I don't have an account there), I ask that one of you post the statement above for me.