A bad day to be a Tech Raider

Brian9824

I was planning on quitting Cybernations and deleting my nation in a few days because its gotten boring. I built up my nation into the top 1% almost entirely on my own. Then I was attacked by the worst tech raider in the world named King of Sparta who belongs to the alliance Illuminati.

If anyone in Illuminati happens to read this you all need a better recruitment policy. Lets look at his 2 attacks against me....

Attack #1

You have been attacked by King of Sparta. You lost 9,252 soldiers and 549 tanks. You killed 8,415 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $4.28 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Attack #2

You have been attacked by King of Sparta. You lost 12,096 soldiers and 662 tanks. You killed 15,300 soldiers and 3,000 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $4.97 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

A complete and utter failure on his part to do ANY damage to me whatsoever. And then he threatens me by sending me this message "I have sent peace for the tech raid. Please accept or the war will no longer be limited to ground attacks."

I'm pretty sure he's recieved my answer in the form of mass destruction to his nation :-) I think i'll send him MY peace offer now since he is fighting a nation that will raze itself to the ground to inflict as much damage as possible to him. :jihad:

This just goes to show you kids, tech raiding gets you nowhere. In this case, the tech scavenger will experience devastation in the form of nuclear arms. It will set his nation back a couple of weeks more than likely and by the time it's done he might not even have a nation anymore. I hope he burns.

LOL some people really dont know how to attack, that happend to me whne a tech rider attacked me when my nation was young, and i put him not only in anarchy but was close to ZI'ing him too!

P.S. Brian if you have friends (or in your previous alliance so the younger nations can grow faster) in CN I suggest you give them your tech if your leaving.

Edited by Gambit

Nah most likely his alliance will just waste money that could have been better spent helping its other nations all because some little 12 year old kid wanted 10 tech and thought he could bully a nation because it didn't have an alliance for 20 minutes...

I see it that you didnt have an alliance for at least 24 hours....

I notice you also attacked people....

Don't worry though, you are not the first and wont be the last person who comes complaining about nations attacking him when he attacked others first.

Oh I could care less about being attacked. Like i said i'm quiting and being attacked has actually given me something to do in the game for another week or two. Most of my friends have quit or are quitting as well so I have no one to give tech to anyways. Might as well put it to use and trade blows with tech raiders.

I'll get my nation totalled and reduced to ZI and then i'll give away any leftover tech to whomever hates their alliances the most and then delete my nation. Meanwhile the tech raiders will recieve 10's of million in damage all over a measly 10 tech.

Oh its going nuclear :-)

Suffice to say theres already been 100+ infra damage and 20+ tech damage done to tech raiders via conventional attacks with with my wonders being knocked into Anarchy doesn't even affect my income because my citizen's love it.

Sadly CN combat system is STILL broken.

Not to mention I must be being attacked by the stupidest people in the game. I log with no money and wake up to find I have over 2.4 million from people who attacked me and got beat...

Edited by Brian9824

Tech raiding at that range is mostly just for the fun of a war with a "none" nation. Any benefit is overshadowed, as others have said, by the ridiculous loss that can be accrued from just a single cruise missile. The game can get boring just building your nation and buying infra. This is one avenue that people take. Personally, I tech raided when I was small, like under 1500 infra. Nowadays, it's simply not worth the effort to actually find an unaligned target, in addition to it not being economically sound.

But hey, people like wars. As long as there's unaligned people around to fight, people will continue tech raids, at any strength range. I doubt the attackers care too much about losing a few million/hundred million. They're obviously after some fun via the combat system. :)

If they're actually tech raiding at that infra level for profit, they are indeed stupid. I seriously doubt it's for profit though. It's for the lulz.

Ranked #304 of 30,859 Nations (1.0%) Raid me :awesome:

Yes idiots roam the land, that is a known fact. I had my fun in the NADC war my opponent wasn't a newb but I did own him :ph34r:

Tech raiding overall is worthless, it shouldn't be called tech raiding only thing it is good for is experience. ''Experience Raiding'' lol

Tech raiding at that range is mostly just for the fun of a war with a "none" nation. Any benefit is overshadowed, as others have said, by the ridiculous loss that can be accrued from just a single cruise missile. The game can get boring just building your nation and buying infra. This is one avenue that people take. Personally, I tech raided when I was small, like under 1500 infra. Nowadays, it's simply not worth the effort to actually find an unaligned target, in addition to it not being economically sound.

But hey, people like wars. As long as there's unaligned people around to fight, people will continue tech raids, at any strength range. I doubt the attackers care too much about losing a few million/hundred million. They're obviously after some fun via the combat system. :)

If they're actually tech raiding at that infra level for profit, they are indeed stupid. I seriously doubt it's for profit though. It's for the lulz.

I once made a nice profit off a raid. There are a couple guys in the SF channel looking for a target and a high NS nation randomly attacks a protectorate of RIA while we're looking. Turns out the guy was leaving the game. Sent each of us 50 tech and never attacked back. Then we sanctioned and nuked him since he was still hitting out protectorate. Nice guy though. Made 100+ tech off him. (He kept rebuying soldiers so we could attack him).

this is quite the fun topic.. lol

its hilarious to see whats going on..

brian.. you said i was going nuklear but you dont have a ny nukes.. thats no fair.. did you get sanctioned by any chance.. you dont have uranium as a resource either. .but yea.. i would love to see nukes fly.. LLOL.. gl..ur one of my idols in this game now.. :-D

I have Uranium now I got sanctioned so i Just snagged another trade. Here is a log of my nukes

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Brian9824. You lost 33653 soldiers, 1,386 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 47.469 technology, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Brian9824. You lost 27172 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 2 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 50.000 technology, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Brian9824. You lost 39476 soldiers, 1,399 defending tanks, 4 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 50.000 technology, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Brian9824. You lost 42097 soldiers, 1,473 defending tanks, 7 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 50.000 technology, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

My nation will be gone soon as i'm not even bothering to pay bills. Just getting in my shots before I fall asleep. I've done more then enough damage to tech raiders to make me happy combined with my cruise missles and bombing runs each day.

I love how they keep message me saying they will see that I am ZI'd when I tell them I am quitting and they are welcome to it. They don't understand i'm quitting, i could care less about my nation and what happens to it. If they want to keep attacking me i'll keep hitting back.

Think i'm basically done. I'd like to thank my tech raiders for being idiotic enough to keep over $10 million on them while attacking me. Their money made it possible for me to keep fighting despite having 6 people attacking me and firing nukes :-)

I dropped nuke #5 today and i think I sent one of the top 50 nations who tech raided me back about 150 places.That was fun.

I'm sure they will be sending me a round of taunts soon saying how tough they are, and how it took 6 people to beat me, and how they are going to destroy my nation. Then i'll need to remind em again that my nation was going to be deleted and any damage i take is pointless as i'll be deleting it, yadda yadda yadda...

Someone should really explain to the Old Guard how the game works. Hate to be a member of their alliance. They sent me this message

"Your last one in CN though, already covered by our aid transactions. Thanks for making a small dent, we will enjoy the tech and the experience."

They must have some crappy math skills. I did about 150 tech damage and 4-500 infra damage to their attacker and they stole maybe 30 tech. I have no intention of buying more soldiers so they won't be able to touch my tech. Pretty sure 30-150 is a loss of tech.

Someone should really explain to the Old Guard how the game works. Hate to be a member of their alliance. They sent me this message

Uhh. WOW. Are you serious? lol

Oh man I love how broken and random combat is in this game lol. I launched 30 bombers against opponents with 30+ fighters 4 times and didnt lose a single one. Plus the guys were stronger then me. Too funny.

Irony is bolded. lmao