A bad day to be a Tech Raider

Brian9824

There is so much failure in this thread it is scary.

A nation in the top 50??? So your strength is quite high, I would assume... And they kept 10 million on hand? 10 million would only pay my bills for two days without collecting, and if you are in a full scale war you have GC's so you shouldn't be collecting. I went to war with 35million on hand. 10 mil is peanuts...

WHY did you have 30 bombers?

The nation that nuked me three times said he was quitting... He now has 500 infra and is sitting in peacemode after being ZI'd. I would not be suprised to see you do similar.

And finally... As I have already said. YOU started your wars, don't blame other people for your failures.

Gosh... That King of Sparta. What a noob. Wait...

EDIT: LOL. Forgot to post the second attacks, eh?

To: Brian9824 From: King of Sparta 2/14/2008 8:39:54 AM Subject: Battle Report

You have been attacked by King of Sparta. You lost 34,116 soldiers and 264 tanks. You killed 11,574 soldiers and 129 tanks. Their forces razed 75.000 miles of your land, stole 5.000 technology, and destroyed 20.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.38 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Brian9824 From: King of Sparta 2/14/2008 8:41:15 AM Subject: Battle Report

You have been attacked by King of Sparta. You lost 6,123 soldiers and 131 tanks. You killed 14,381 soldiers and 477 tanks. Their forces razed 75.000 miles of your land, stole 5.000 technology, and destroyed 20.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.17 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I think the funny thing is, I had 65,000 citizens and 20,000 troops and you attacked four times. I didn't go into Anarchy and I didn't even use my nukes against you. Enjoy being ZI'd.

Edited by King of Sparta

I can assure you I most definitely am quitting. I did start an attack against 2 people I had issues with and others like King Of Sparta attacked me on their own trying to get tech. I've just been fooling around before my nation is deleted, i didn't sit down and plan a long drawn out war because I could care less about this game. There is ZILCH to do now in it except buy tech and that is INSANELY boring. Also I had 30 bombers because they were lvl 1 bombers. They apparently do just as much Infra damage :-)

ATM i'm selling all my infra for laughs so they can't do anything. Oh and KingofSparta you never knocked me ANYWHERE close to anarchy. It took 6 people 3 days before I was finally knocked into anarchy AND it took a nuke to eliminate my soldiers first. Lets post a few more messages

You have been attacked by Brian9824. You lost 4,529 soldiers and 30 tanks. You killed 2,214 soldiers and 212 tanks. Their forces razed 75.000 miles of your land, stole 5.000 technology, and destroyed 20.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,834.70 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
You have been attacked by Brian9824. You lost 7,404 soldiers and 915 tanks. You killed 5,337 soldiers and 2,001 tanks. Their forces razed 75.000 miles of your land, stole 5.000 technology, and destroyed 20.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $3,903.62 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Brian9824. In the attack you lost 10 fighter aircraft and destroyed 1 fighter aircraft launched by Brian9824. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Brian9824. In the attack you lost 1 fighter aircraft and destroyed 0 fighter aircraft launched by Brian9824. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Brian9824. You lost 8 defending tanks 1.50 technology, and 7.50 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Brian9824. You lost 8 defending tanks 1.50 technology, and 7.50 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Brian9824. In the attack you lost 8 fighter aircraft and destroyed 1 fighter aircraft launched by Brian9824. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Brian9824. In the attack you lost 2 fighter aircraft and destroyed 1 fighter aircraft launched by Brian9824. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Then there were 2 attacks I launched that you won out of all that.

I'll diss the Old Guard because they apparently are pretty freaking stupid. Flyingdutchman has told me at least 4 times now that they are going to ZI my nation and not let me play, bla bla bla. I've told him more then enough times i'm qutting, its in my profile, etc. What more does he need to comprehend?

Edited by Brian9824

I thought you used the 30 bombers as a joke -- a way of illustrating the incomprehensible randomness of some battle outcomes. Nobody that launches 30 bombers should ever come out on top of a battle in the air.

It was interesting to read your comments regarding the use of level 1 bombers.