Alliances ;o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had plenty of relations with each of the following alliances and they're all awesome:

-SPQR

-USA

-Western Army Recon

-North Star Federation

-LeGiG

None of them are so large that you'd get lost in the sheer number of members, and all of them are looking to help improve their members.

I can supply you with links to each other their websites if you'd like, but I believe that they are listed on Mason's AA forum, IRC, etc. page.

Come check out our forums, register, apply for a visitor's mask and start a thread in the Consulate section once you get your mask (should be quick). We'll tell you all you need to know and toss you some questions to get to know you a little better. If you like what you see, you can apply for membership and if we like what we see, we'll accept you.

We're a pretty new alliance. Founded by an elite set of players and have been growing pretty rapidly since. While we're not short of active members, there is still room for promotion to new members with new ideas who prove themselves worthy.

Forums: www.tyberia.net

Look forward to seeing you soon.