Alliances ;o

I've had plenty of relations with each of the following alliances and they're all awesome:

-SPQR

-USA

-Western Army Recon

-North Star Federation

-LeGiG

None of them are so large that you'd get lost in the sheer number of members, and all of them are looking to help improve their members.

I can supply you with links to each other their websites if you'd like, but I believe that they are listed on Mason's AA forum, IRC, etc. page.

Alright thanks, i'll be taking a look at all these alliances. :awesome:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm lazy and such but I decided to leave SOAP and I want a new alliance, so i figured I'd ask the CN Community. XD

I want a small alliance that I could get a position in but one large enough that they can help build my nation.

Suggestions go! :awesome:

Sorry, I do not know of any alliances that want lazy leaders.

So you want to be in gov't and get aid ...

Sounds like your really searching for an alliance that you can help grow and prosper....

ERRRR, i mean an alliance that you can USE to grow and prosper...

selfish ruler is selfish... :((

Edited by Gen. Lee

Right, I'm lazy and such but I decided to leave SOAP and I want a new alliance, so i figured I'd ask the CN Community. XD

I want a small alliance that I could get a position in but one large enough that they can help build my nation.

Suggestions go! :awesome:

Sounds like TGE

Vlad Dracula

Join the Global Order of Darkness. I'm sure you would fit in there.

Your implication and insults are not appreciated and are duly noted. Nuclear Machine would not be welcome at GOD.

OOC: As far as I know, that is not the former GOD member known as Nukular Winter, whom is banned. If moderation requires any IP numbers from Nukular Winter's former stay at GOD to determine the innocence, or lack thereof for Nuclear Machine, I'd be happy to provide it in a pm.

Your implication and insults are not appreciated and are duly noted. Nuclear Machine would not be welcome at GOD.

OOC: As far as I know, that is not the former GOD member known as Nukular Winter, whom is banned. If moderation requires any IP numbers from Nukular Winter's former stay at GOD to determine the innocence, or lack thereof for Nuclear Machine, I'd be happy to provide it in a pm.

Not the same, I didn't even know there was anyone named Nukular Winter.

Edit: I'm re-editing my sig now.... :[

Edited by Nuclear Machine

I'm not sure why people are flaming him for looking for an alliance that will help him grow. Every major alliance i can think of helps their members grow. Also welcome back Darius.

It's not Darius fool. Maybe you should look into things before getting ahead of yourself.

Mafiaflag2.png

Join the Mafia. We can't give you a government position or a huge amount of aid. You have to earn that.

What we can do is teach you the way of Bob, offer you a good community to grow and learn in, and protect your nation. What more could you want?

O ya a Gov. position and massive aid. Im telling you if you find an alliance that is willing to give you that right off the bat they won't last long.

Join The Organization of Imperial Nations. We are an awesome alliance and really old one of the oldest in Cybernations. We are a friendly bunch of people and have an awesome SPAM centre :awesome:

Come check us out and see what you think http://z9.invisionfree.com/OIN/index.php?act=idx

i suggest my alliance the loyal. we are small (21 members after 8 days) with plenty of government positions avaidable. we also have a protectorate with the IAA and we would like experienced players like yourslef to join and help us grow even further. FM

p.s the link is http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_loyal/index.php?act=idx

PM me if you are interested.