Nukes^6 Update - Nuclear-Enforced No Fly Zone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

I think you'll have to clarify that one?  

Seems Armen finds the whole situation quite funny.

I'm guessing OG doesn't find much humor in what's happening to them due to Armen right now, but at least he is having a good time!

Edited by firingline

I haven't lost my temper at all.

You kept begging for some attention. I started feeling bad.

You're wrong, though. My second spy op was not a failure - cute try, though!

Jjax64x.jpeg

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Jjax64x.jpeg

I don't understand why you blocked it out. When you gonna declare on me ? Oh right you can't because you're in anarchy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, firingline said:

Jjax64x.jpeg

Okay.

Kinda disappointed that you haven't formally declared war on Fark yet though. Heck, you've not even directly affected me. And after all that big talk you made on the first page. You disappoint me.

But if you're hoping to change my behaviour you're really going about it the wrong way.

1 minute ago, Bionic redhead said:

Heck, you've not even directly affected me. 
-
But if you're hoping to change my behaviour you're really going about it the wrong way.

Yeah, you're right, there's really not much reason to think you care what happens to your alliance-mates. Expecting you to care about anybody but yourself is absolutely 'going about it the wrong way'.

10 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Okay.

Kinda disappointed that you haven't formally declared war on Fark yet though. Heck, you've not even directly affected me. And after all that big talk you made on the first page. You disappoint me.

He hasn't even declared on claws yet who sent me aid. Aid is an act of war. 

Like I said before a lot of viscous barking from a bunch of Chihuahuas. 

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Yeah, you're right, there's really not much reason to think you care what happens to your alliance-mates. Expecting you to care about anybody but yourself is absolutely 'going about it the wrong way'.

You're right. I am the absolute worst.

But you're still blowing money you don't have on frivolities that won't stop me from mocking you while seven AAs have people lining up to hit you. Truly the work of a tactical genius.

4 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

You're right. I am the absolute worst.

But you're still blowing money you don't have on frivolities that won't stop me from mocking you while seven AAs have people lining up to hit you. Truly the work of a tactical genius.

You keep referencing me running out of money.

It's not going to happen.

My burn rate will allow me to keep this up until the heat death of this world.

Them actions do be having consequences.

Being an insignificant pinprick that gets swatted aside every now and then, unable to harm the people who were so mean to you, isn't the consequence you think it is.

And at the end of the day you're still a petulant child who can't handle grown-up conversation.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

And at the end of the day you're still a petulant child who can't handle grown-up conversation.

Is it Fark's official position that OOC personal attacks are "grown-up conversation"?

Actually I don't know why I'm asking you. You're a nobody and you can't speak for your alliance. All you can do is make life harder on your alliance-mates for the sake of your ego, and you've already accomplished that much.

We'll continue our spy ops. Your alliance-mates will continue to pay the costs of your actions. If your gov would like to resolve this, they can come find us. We're always happy to talk.

Good day, sir.

Edited by firingline

8 hours ago, firingline said:

Is it Fark's official position that OOC personal attacks are "grown-up conversation"?

Actually I don't know why I'm asking you. You're a nobody and you can't speak for your alliance. All you can do is make life harder on your alliance-mates for the sake of your ego, and you've already accomplished that much.

We'll continue our spy ops. Your alliance-mates will continue to pay the costs of your actions. If your gov would like to resolve this, they can come find us. We're always happy to talk.

Good day, sir.

Considering it's you I'm pretty sure you consider being called a doo doo head an OOC attack.

4 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Considering it's you I'm pretty sure you consider being called a doo doo head an OOC attack.

Considering its him he'd chase a guy around every discord server he joins for like 2 years to harass him and then consider being called a doo doo head an OOC attack

4 hours ago, KameraadLenin said:

Considering its him he'd chase a guy around every discord server he joins for like 2 years to harass him and then consider being called a doo doo head an OOC attack

Do I need to have your former leader explain basic CN decorum to you?

Lyanna — 01/18/2024 8:43 PM > Do not troll about people's real life it's a very real line

> And it's not hard to follow 

I think it's cute that you're attempting to cover for your ally's repeated personal attacks by implying it was the equivalent of calling someone a "doo doo head". Nothing like attempting to normalize personal attacks!

36 minutes ago, firingline said:

Lyanna — 01/18/2024 8:43 PM > Do not troll about people's real life it's a very real line

I think it's cute that you're attempting to cover for your ally's repeated personal attacks by implying it was the equivalent of calling someone a "doo doo head". Nothing like attempting to normalize personal attacks!

Sad to see NG so quickly renege on it's trolling stance on the departure of its former leader! How times have changed. 😦

7 hours ago, firingline said:

This exact line was being said to you for making an ooc attack on someone? Your comprehension skills are at an all time low. Let me guess that's an ooc attack..

1 hour ago, KingArmen said:

Let me guess that's an ooc attack..

It's not.

OOC attacks are well-understood in this community, despite you and your allies desperately trying to gaslight on this topic.

To be clear - you used OOC personal attacks. Your alliance and your allies have admitted it.

On 7/22/2024 at 9:09 AM, Master Hakai said:

what a baller. keep being a baller, lan mandragoran. good to see ballers like this around here, ballin out to the max.

Ballers gonna ball, Hakaii. Those of us who have been around long enough to know, know, brother. 😜

Edited by mmansfield68
[sp]