Declaration of War

1 minute ago, KingArmen said:

Everyone has said things back and forth to each other from my time in doom to my time out of doom. I'm not crying for what was said to me or even how intense it was. 

The things said to you were not OOC personal attacks. You do understand there's a difference between normal trolling (which you've done a ton of and has never been a problem) and OOC personal attacks, right?

You're not "being the bigger man". You're the only one to do anything wrong here.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

I'm not justifying his actions. He wants banning. We, as a community, shouldn't tolerate it and that goes beyond pixels. 

Don't worry, you're not taking a bunch of crazy pills and are in fact corect. This is the only consequence that should be considered as appropriate in the even off someone punchngs other players well below the belt. As you said; we're all  incapable of arguing a case these days without inevitably falling back into attacking people ab dominem.

It's just as well no one here is actually involved with politics, we shouldn't have any ambitions greater than sticking to overseeing our near 20 year old pixellated fiefdoms.

19 hours ago, Tevron said:

sense of community

Funny to hear someone supporting the NPO Hegemony that has been strangling the life out of CN for the better part of a decade and who iirc has said their responsibility is only their own alliance not the community try to pull the "but think of the community!" card 😂

Also no, OOC wars are not good. I know you may not like us and want to give us issues and you're still relatively young and new so I understand the mistake but no. Just no.

Edited by Canik
ocd

3 minutes ago, Canik said:

Funny to hear someone supporting the NPO Hegemony that has been strangling the life out of CN for the better part of a decade and who iirc has said their only responsibility is only their own alliance not the community try to pull the "but think of the community!" card 😂

Also no, OOC wars are not good. I know you may not like us and want to give us issues and you're still relatively young and new so I understand the mistake but no. Just no.

Tev has been around just as long as you, Canik lol

3 hours ago, firingline said:

The things said to you were not OOC personal attacks. You do understand there's a difference between normal trolling (which you've done a ton of and has never been a problem) and OOC personal attacks, right?

You're not "being the bigger man". You're the only one to do anything wrong here.

I'm actually quite disappointed in you FL. You talk this big game make a post about dueling Armen. And here you are basically at 0 infra and not even fighting back. Stand behind your word and actually give me that duel that you've been boasting about. Because I mean it's all about me isn't it ? Let's do it ! Don't turtle now. 

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

Tev has been around just as long as you, Canik lol

No he hasn't, I've been around since 06. He has been around a while though and really should know better by now tbh, true.

13 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

I'm actually quite disappointed in you FL. You talk this big game make a post about dueling Armen. And here you are basically at 0 infra and not even fighting back. Stand behind your word and actually give me that duel that you've been boasting about. Because I mean it's all about me isn't it ? Let's do it ! Don't turtle now. 

Do you feel confident enough to speak now that FL is essentially ZI? 

44 minutes ago, cobwebbyarc6 said:

Some people have in fact suggested something similar!

Yeah, Armen did indeed want to fight Hersh. A Non Grata member also made a comment about 'shooting' me which was later claimed to be mocking another incident (which did not, for the record, include anybody threatening to shoot said person - apparently they 'misremembered'.)

It's an interesting trend. No wonder Canik is so adamant that none of this should result in anything happening in-game.

Just now, firingline said:

Yeah, Armen did indeed want to fight Hersh. A Non Grata member also made a comment about 'shooting' me which was later claimed to be mocking another incident (which did not, for the record, include anybody threatening to shoot said person - apparently they 'misremembered'.)

It's an interesting trend. No wonder Canik is so adamant that none of this should result in anything happening in-game.

I mean yeah I'll fight Hershey in cn tell him to join you and declare on me. 

19 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

Armen I've already beaten you almost as many times as you've personally attacked others - those are both numbers you should be ashamed of, for the record.

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Armen I've already beaten you almost as many times as you've personally attacked others - those are both numbers you should be ashamed of, for the record.

Are you too afraid to attempt it again ? Typical FL all talk. Well cool guy glad you are letting all of cn know your too afraid to buy up and actually fight someone who has less of a wc and wonders as you. 

3 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

Are you too afraid to attempt it again ? Typical FL all talk. Well cool guy glad you are letting all of cn know your too afraid to buy up and actually fight someone who has less of a wc and wonders as you. 

You're really bad at this.

Just now, KingArmen said:

I'm trying to cook dinner. Unless you're actually gonna fight stop replying. 

Someone's mad they lost yet another round of war to FL.

It's fine, dude, nobody expects that much of you.

Just now, firingline said:

Someone's mad they lost yet another round of war to FL.

It's fine, dude, nobody expects that much of you.

You're the one refusing to buy infra "dude" what are you afraid of I thought your 5 could roll us and make us surrender now you're letting them burn while you hide. Such a shame. I really thought more of you than this. 

U r become turtle. 

9 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

You're the one refusing to buy infra "dude" what are you afraid of I thought your 5 could roll us and make us surrender now you're letting them burn while you hide. Such a shame. I really thought more of you than this. 

U r become turtle. 

I’ll see you eventually I’m sure.

13 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

U r become turtle. 

How do you lose 3 out of 4 to somebody who's perpetually running low on nukes? Takes skill to be that bad.

5 minutes ago, firingline said:

How do you lose 3 out of 4 to somebody who's perpetually running low on nukes? Takes skill to be that bad.

I'm just trying to get this duel guy. And you keep throwing insults at me. Which is uncalled for when you actually decide to start fighting back and not letting your people burn for you mishaps. Please let me know I'll gladly take you. I mean with all your wc. You could buy up beyond me and pummel me but I guess you just wanna be all talk as usual. Have a good night.